LoudBlazer Posted March 18, 2009 Author Report Posted March 18, 2009 I heard the tow vehicle got some damage aswell. Better then a few years ago at finals something simialr happen to a competitor and his gf and they lost the tow vehicle, trailer and the vehicle they were in! Both were fine and at world finals! 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
Loudcav Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 Trailer tire blew out ...damn that sounds like someone else we know only we realized it quickly and headed to the side of the road asap
Derrick824 Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 I had a small touch of bad luck on the way back home. Nothing anywhere close to what happened to some other guys though. When I got home and went to back my truck off the dolly I noticed this... http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/der...nt=100_2648.flv
Stephen Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 I had a small touch of bad luck on the way back home. Nothing anywhere close to what happened to some other guys though. When I got home and went to back my truck off the dolly I noticed this... http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/der...nt=100_2648.flv i see you got them spinnaz you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Sampsonite Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 Fuck dude.... I better stay out of this 'Bad Luck' thread......... It could bite me --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
LoudBlazer Posted March 18, 2009 Author Report Posted March 18, 2009 Thats awsome Derrick lol. I assume loading or unlaoding broke something in the steering link? 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
Ipod Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 It fell off the trailer boss i knew that.. but what i shoulda said was how it fall off the trailer but that already been answered.. Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
uhoh_45 Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 I had a small touch of bad luck on the way back home. Nothing anywhere close to what happened to some other guys though. When I got home and went to back my truck off the dolly I noticed this... http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/der...nt=100_2648.flv wait hold on whats going on there ? R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
tommyk90 Posted March 18, 2009 Report Posted March 18, 2009 I heard about it on friday but I had no idea who's it was or what had happened. That really sucks. It seems as though a lot of people had bad luck at this years SBN, but nothing compares to what happened to them. Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby -2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.