LoudBlazer Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 Ony my way home from Daytona (Traffic backed up on I-4) It slowed down and I moved my way to the fast lane since in a few miles I had to be in that lane to exit. Well I got up to where 2 state troopers were a wrecker and a Work truck were and see this real pretty blue van with 18s and in the distance I see what looks to be a wall with 2x4s as support. Get up and Im paying attention to the road and the van. Well I get up on it and its a Team Pipo Sanchez Xtreme van that had rolled a few times and was on its roof . Just thought id tell yall guys who might know them. They will be a van down this year. 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
kingsuv Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 Were the guys ok? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
LoudBlazer Posted March 13, 2009 Author Report Posted March 13, 2009 I called my girl Jamie Floyd and she said it just rolled of the trailer and everyone was fine. The van isnt tho . I guess they had to be in daytona so they had someone coming ot pick the van up 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
SundownTL3.2 Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 ^x2 man that sucks a lot 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
kingsuv Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 Man that sucks! I am so glad everyone is ok. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Rags2Bitches Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 that does suck. he's a legend tho, he'll bounce back quick. www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006
RamenNoodles Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 Damn, thats a shame. As long as the guys driving the truck were alright. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Noobtastic14 Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 x10 cars can be rebuilt people can't -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
littleitaly1990 Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 Yup....everyone came out ok and truck is ok, so all is good A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Charger Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 Damn that's terrible news. Thankfully nobody was hurt! Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.