HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

One of my friends once downed a BFC Monster in 43.2 seconds, his pulse was close to 190 for about a minute, he then proceeded to sleep the rest of the 16 hour drive home.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

any one drink NOS?These things are great really kick in the the blood flow

I was never into NOS but one night I was at a party and my buddy mixed a NOS grape and NOS fruit punch and it was the best energy drink I have ever tasted. Even better with some goose :drinks:

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted Image

damn i thought this 24 ounce can was big

ah i used to love boo koo.....cant find it anywhere up here though....really loved sobe No Fear too...

from back when I was going to school in detroit...bad times, worst part was, I had so many more than this...

Posted Image

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

monster has less sugar per serving than normal cocacola or pepsi.....dont believe that 5hr energy commercial, lol

i

love

green monster

and lost energy drink

i have at least 1 can a day when i'm working, no way i'm getting up early and going to work and being friendly and junk without my monster in my system

and those BFC's are the onyl reason i lived through pledging...if yoou read the back it says something like "Limit, one can per day. do not chug, we know you can, but just dont, okay?"

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

It's so funny how bad this shit is for you, yet we keep em in business. I gotta say Monster Assault is my choice of energy if I get one, but too much will lead to soooo many bad things. :lol:

Not to mention teeth rotting out. But they're so damn good....

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

hey, look at cigarette companies, drug dealers, and alcohol

i dont think energy drinks are as bad...

nothing in excess is good for you, duh. everything in moderation, and the day i die from energy drinks is the day the world stops revolving.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

yeah those bfc's have been out for awhile now bout a year and a half. i used to sell it till the company got rid of it to coke to distrubute yeah i didnt like the heavy metal ethier they introduced it to us as a margarita flavored energy drink.

WHATS THIS.........POKE HARD????

SMDMafiajamen.jpg

Archived