Well guys. I had to preoccupy my time while I wait on my new componants to get here. So I decided to rebuild My sub enclosure. My last box was 8 cubes net tuned to 33hz. It sounded all good and dandy until I swapped out my 1500d with my 3000d. Once I got soem real power on my subs the lack of bracing started to show and was flexin all over. My subs where also overextending due to the enclosure being to large. So I decided to rebuild it.

6cubes net.

35hz tuned.

Subs up twords passenger side.

Port back twords driver side.

If i like how she sounds Im going to finish it with bed liner again.

Enough bull shit. Heres the pics.

Tell me what ya think!

8491953560_ORIG.jpg

8491953518_ORIG.jpg

8491953482_ORIG.jpg

8491953455_ORIG.jpg

8491804475_ORIG.jpg

8491804447_ORIG.jpg

8491804422_ORIG.jpg

8491804352_ORIG.jpg

8491804278_ORIG.jpg

8491803964_ORIG.jpg

8491113992_ORIG.jpg

Edited by Zade08

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

x2 on the looks and bracing. Looks good man.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Thanks guys. I got it installed but dont have my amps or deck in the car yet. Im doing a complete reinstall and Im still waitin on my new kenwood HU and mb quart comps. Im itchin like hell to hook it up. Ima post vids as soon as everything gets here. Planning on doin the install next wednesday on my day off.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Looks like it should wang pretty hard. You go to any local shows? I live in Port Richey and the only place I know of that puts on shows is Pop My Trunk Customs. Hit me up if your ever in the area, I'd gotta hear that bitch drop.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Box looks sick as hell, and i heard someone on this site told me to not Caulk the inside of the port. Is that true ? i was kind of questioning it, cuz dont you want that bish sealed

Thanks guys. I havent gone to any local shows in a while. Im going to comin up though. If Im over twords the bay Ill hit ya up bro.

Also Iv always caulked my port seams. I just want it sealed up tight. Never seams to have hurt anything. Even if it could audibly change something I dont think Id ever be able to tell the difference. It is just a Daily box any ways. Im not tryin to throw up huge numbers.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg