☆Dmarc™☆ Posted March 24, 2009 Report Posted March 24, 2009 haha i work with my 2 uncles i do land scaping and i get paid on the spot atleast $200 and i do that weekends sumtimes and on weekdays if we get a call and about 400 a week at meineke my other uncle run teh shop and i might get another job with my cousin in computer tech lol o yea and im not in high school im gettin a ged edit you can find a 1 bedroom apartment in atlanta for around 400 a month wont be all fancy tho lol Dream Car
Eric B Posted March 24, 2009 Report Posted March 24, 2009 At 19 you dont know what true love is, its puppy love. Not true.. But I say leave her... its not the worth the pain... theres other girls to treat you right 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
John Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 I don't want to thread jack but what the hell do you do to make 24k a year and you're in high school? Fresh out of highschool and I make 30k a year on average. But its no sit down behind a desk job... But my friend....I am going to be as straight up with you as I can. I was just recently in your same situation. Was with the ex for the better part of 4 years. Met sophmore year and it felt perfect. I couldn't of been happier at that time. Thought I found the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. But slowly that all changed..... What you are describing is what I was putting up with day in and day out. It got me to the point where I was so damn depressed I basically came home from work and did nothing. She pushed me away from all of my friends, my family, and wanted me all to herself. I could never go anywhere without her and if I just so happened to go to the gas station without her knowing about it I was yelled and hit for the next few days. The second I ask her what she was doing after school, it turned it to a screaming match about how I need to let her live her life and stop being so damn intrusive. I could never know who she was texting or talking on the phone with but I was never allowed to keep secret who I was talking to. If she ever got paranoid that I was talking to another girl, she would break into my house while I was sleeping, get my phone and read my previous messages and past calls. I could never talk to another girl and if I just so happened to smile in the general direction of a girl my age...well I will let you imagine the shit storm that followed that. December 27th 2008 rolls around. This day just so happens to be my 19th birthday. At this point I had become so distant from my family as well as my friends that I received not a single wish. I was not even invited to my brothers wedding which was a week before that. I was still living in my parents basement so its not like I never saw them. They did not like what Lauren had turned me into. My parents had told me countless times to get rid of her and that she is screwing up my life. I did not listen because I was so "in love" They basically had given up on me. The night of my 19th birthday I made a decision that changed my perspective on life and I feel made me a better person. The next morning I called Lauren and told her I would like to take her out to lunch. My cousin worked at a Hooters close to my house so I called her and told her that I would like her to help me with something. After I told her what was up, she agreed and said she would meet me at noon. So I pick Lauren up and took her to On the Border which just so happens to be across the street from hooters. Well we get out of the car..... and out pops 5 big breasted blonde hooters girl from the van I parked next to. Each holding a sign with a letter on it. F U C K U is what these beautiful girls had spelled out for me on that sunny afternoon. I turned to Lauren and said... "Hunny, I think these girls have a message for you. And this message just so happens to be from me." "I would like to say that these past four years have been a living hell. I was a prisoner in my own life and it was all because of your dumbass. Now please remove yourself from my presence now and for the rest of my wonderful life." "FUCK YOU!" Now three months later, I have stayed true to my decision that I made that night. I have made a complete turn around from what I was with her. I have a decent job now and I share an apartment with a good friend of mine. I most importantly made up with my family for all my wrong doings in the past. I vowed I would never let anything or anyone come between us. It has been the happiest time of my life bud. I think its time you get rid of this girl and move on with your life. It appears this girl you are talking to has feelings for you...not to mention is fine!!! So I would say do whats best and depart from the bitch and move the hell on! Sorry for the long post man...just trying to help a brother out 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
trainman0978 Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 Dustin. I could go on with a long story like some of these guys... but its simple. Alot of us have been in your shoes with some crazy ass girl. You are 19 years old. Sometimes the "first love" is just that. A first, certainly not the last. Get this toxic sole out of your bubble. It will suck for a while, cause you will miss her, but time heals all. You might even find that you are with somebody better looking and better personality, etc. , yet you are still thinking you made a bad choice by leaving this live in girlfriend that you are with now. You are her boyfriend, not husband, and certainly not her father, which it seems like you are currently playing that role. Not at 19 man. Help yourself here, stop trying to believe that this girl is going to be the girl you have grandkids with . Sometimes High school romances are just, for and during high school. After that, its over. If she can't realize how good she has it, let her figure out what she lost, not what she can push around and keep secrets from. stay at home a few more years, get your shit together, get on your feet good and then worry about moving out on your own or with a few of your buddies. It is all part of growing up. You certainly can't have any place to get away from all of the bullshit if you come home to your parents house and share a bed with a girl. I understand your family has tried to do right and help this girl live a better life than her family could have provided, but she obviously doesn't see it that way and thinks you and your folks are obligated to continue this behavior. That how it works. there is too much out there and too many good experiences just flying by while you are getting walked all over. Try and think with your head here, emotion and logic are two completely separate ways of thinking. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
SplPhreak Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 I've been having the same problem. GF not caring and acting superior, expecting everything she demands. Just tell her straight up. She has to change or your gone(if she truly cares about you, she'll try and work on shit). It's a hard line to go by, but something has to be done.
Boon Posted March 26, 2009 Report Posted March 26, 2009 Get the fuck out of there, lol. You don't wanna be tied to the front of that trainwreck... 10.x volts fo' life!
MickyMcD Posted March 26, 2009 Report Posted March 26, 2009 Brute force my friend. If it don't work, you simply ain't using enough. At the end of the day, when you walk out of there, you are going home to a nice place, your own bed with good friends and family and a secure lifestyle. She isn't. And maybe bloke, you need to remind her of that without making it seem like you are more important than her. I simply mean that she should know that you aren't putting up with this breed of bullshit, and if she has a problem with that, then you need to give her a hand.... ....to the door. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
Moore941 Posted March 27, 2009 Report Posted March 27, 2009 Yo D this chick is straight draggin you down man and there is no need for that, you gotta find that person that has the same passions as you but also that brings new passions into the picture for them and they for you, i just broke up with my g.f. of five years because she brought some new guy into the picture and said i simply wasnt providing fo her well no shit haha im 19 i live on my own i work 2 jobs and go to school full time and pay all the bills yet i wasnt providing for her because mommy and daddy always bought her what she wanted, she didnt approve of me being gone alot of weekends for racing and she doesnt like that i would rather chill at the house and just kick back on my off time then go out an blow a shit ton of money, she had this idea in her head i guess that i should be making six figures a year already and buying her everything she wants but she didnt pay the bills so she didnt see where the money went, its annoying when a girl gets there mind set on something and they cant get over it, but seriously dont let it drag you down i still love my ex to death and would always be there for her if she needed it but im not gonna let her drag my ass down anymore and honestly you need to do the same and i was amazed at the ass that started talkin to me after we broke up and that other girl ur talkin to yo shes a cutie and she puts a smile on ur face on the grayest days you should pursue that once you get homegirl gone just my .02 bro keep ur head itll work out for the best. 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
raytard Posted March 27, 2009 Report Posted March 27, 2009 ditch her true love or not, noone deserves to be tied to a complaining, annoying retard that feels like the world owes them something, whether they had a shitty upbringing or not. its not worth your time or effort bro, im sure there will be someone out there desparate enough, dumb enough, or drugged up enough to live with her, but that shouldn't be you if you have the sense to look at her and realize how fucked up she is, you shouldn't be the one stuck with her. Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
droopy89 Posted March 27, 2009 Report Posted March 27, 2009 I say drop it like its hot, move on, maybe if shes wises up, shell come back 1997 S10 EC Whats in it 106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat DB Elec. 250 amp alt. HC800&HC1400 MLA Module Alpine 9886 Knukonceptz wires Clarion EQS746 poopy Alpine door co-ax's Change IS Coming
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.