Mississippi To Ban Use Of Traffic Light Cameras

so what happens if i let a family member drive my car for some reason, and they run it and get a ticket. it automatically goes to me? and on my record?

might be a reason why its getting stopped.

we have a good but of them around savannah ... idc though if i dont think i can stop in time im not even attempting to and ive had 0 tickets thus far :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Got my ticket in the mail the other day from one in Baton Rouge. we even have them in my small town which sucks cause we never wear seat belts and everyone here runs the same redlight lol..

1996 Ford Taurus

----------------------------

2 yellow tops

1/0 gauge wire

800amp batcap

4gauge to amp

1 MCD Memphis 1100

3 kicker L7 10s (4)ohm droped

Pioneer 6*8s

jenson 200watt amp

might be a reason why its getting stopped.

we have a good but of them around savannah ... idc though if i dont think i can stop in time im not even attempting to and ive had 0 tickets thus far :)

The person who owns the car gets a ticket...NOT any points though...so u just make the person who was driving pay...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

As I understand it, Columbus was the only town with one. Wait!!! I live in Columbus. They put that thing in the dumbest intersection. You would think they would have put it on the main strip on the light that EVERYBODY runs???? Nope- they put it in an intersection in the hood where there is very little traffic. Maybe just to try it out.

Oh, and on to the welfare.... the largest employer in MS is MS Welfare. No wonder we are the poorest state with crappy education, roads and so on. How the hell can we get anything worth a crap when there are so many folks on "the draw"??? DAH!!!!

I dunno about the cameras though- they never really bothered me for some reason. I know big brother and all of that jazz- but at intersections, I actually think it is a good idea. Maybe not for tickets, but for security why not? Or maybe the police (in my hometown especially) actually stop people for running lights!!!

off rant.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.