New Forum Problems/issues Go Here Only.

David

how about you bro, what browser are you using?

NewCents, your issue should be solved sometime today ( I hope)

IM haveing the same issue IM using fire fox. It looks like its a cookie issue. There also isnt a place asking me if i would like the forum to remember me when i sign in aswell. You might want to go into your administration panel and see if every thing is turned on for rembering members.

Its either a FireFox issue or something else its certinly not a cookie issue on the serverside, because , I can stay logged in for days @ a time in either FireFox or IE7, have you upgraded your FireFox lately???

ohh and if you dont see the remember me box it could be a skin issue, but I see it when ever I have to login ( which I usually dont have todo unless I test something)

I've only had to log in about 10 times ever since I registered. Sometimes this new forum does just kick me off for no reason though.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I think cookie settings here are abit more touchy than the smf forum system. let me ask you this, do you goto the old forum much? if so, it might be a reason your having issues as I believe they have he same name{cookies}

i think that might be it... honestly because b4 a couple days ago i used to go on the old forum alot (mistake) but ever since then i havent had to sign on

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I dont goto the old forum at all. I did notice that some of the font on this forum is the same color as the back ground. Like were im typing for the fast reply theres a white strip in the white strip it says " Fast Reply" in white

Archived