When Did This Happen?

The program material being played must originate from a source unit that is specifically designed for installation and operation in a 12-Volt auto sound environment. This includes cassette decks, CD players and changers, DVD players and changers, VCR's and VCP's, MP3 units, AM / FM / Satellite radio tuners, and any other playback device that is

I checked the rules a few months back when is started bass racing and it said ipods were ok!! if this really is the case (which it looks like it is) then im FUCKED because my HU has no pause button!

FML

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Drew, it says that mp3 players are an acceptable source unit right in the portion that you posted. Reread the part that says:

This includes cassette decks, CD players and changers, DVD players and changers, VCR's and VCP's, MP3 units, AM / FM / Satellite radio tuners, and any other playback device that is

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I took that as HUs that are MP3 compatible- (MP3 CDs) while singling out ipods requiring that the source must be intended for mobile 12v .

Until Doug tells me i epic fail i'll have to just use it.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I'm sure that you can use them. Fred Wright Jr. is the 3X certified judge for our area and he allows them. Just go on termpro and ask and your question will be answered quickly.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Why would they say IPOD's were banned in the 1st place. That is Stupid IMO

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/