Sonic Electronix

I Am So ****ing Frustrated Right Now

Where do you live man? Come out by me and I'll build you a nice setup if you let me post it on here. :D

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I feel you, I have 2 cvr 15s, and I am box less too! ( Well...I have a craptastic prefab box that's to small for them, so might as well be box less!) Don't do that craigslist box, hold off till you can get help with the box build! IMO Come to find out, the design I came up with isn't up to par. (port wise that is.) Sooo....I need to go back an re figure! BTW....sorry to hear about the laid off thing....been there!

haha, thanks man. Getting laid off sorta of got me here. I planned on having a hobby in case i was out of work for a week or two, but now our last 'paid' week (next week) is going to be spent back at work doing... whatever they want us to do.

some severance is helping ease the pain and might turn into a health profit, but I guess it all boils down to my impatience. i think tonight i'll go do some re-wiring and put in a replacement 4X6 tonight, maybe grind out my rear 6X9 slots so the speakers sit low.. that should get my head in the game.

its just so odd that you buy these speakers and then you have to like woodwork a bunch of stuff to even use them? isn't that odd?

what kind of crazy people sell you something and then make you build crap to use it?

images-1.jpg

to build a box would cost like 40-50$ for wood and 10$ for glue and maybe a case of beer for a buddy who could build you the box

X2 on that, I think I'll have like $65+ in my box, plus beer! LOL Just hang in there, you'll figure something out!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Hmm, first person to even respond on craiglist is offering a 'build' but its sketchy because it seems fairly random having some dude help out.

Ur a big boy, we can't TELL you what to do, but I say F all that craiglist $h!t. I wouldn't trust anybody selling anything/services on there, idk...that's just me! LOL

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

I had one of those cheap bandpass boxes for my 2 cvrs and it didnt sound too bad at all. Not extremely loud or anything but hit a nice range of notes. I d say for a temp box it would be ok. I suggest you take the other route and buy some mdf, glue, and silicone and ust make your own. Iv done 3 boxes out of my garage and all have came out pretty well. Just get a buddy to help with cuts and you should be fine. Trust me the performance wil be 10x better than that bandpass on craigslist if you do it even slightly right.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg