bossgator Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 wife first.. smd later.. like eric said you have to be a fool to turn down wife four sundown 3500s four IA death penalties 18 in in a chevy 1500
banginAltima Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 If you want to catch up on SMD, I can take care of the wife for ya.... Edit: Hey, someone was thinking it.... I just said it first. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
justin smith Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 turn off the computer come back later with crazy stoies LOL LOL j/k justin smith 1996 mercury grand marquis 20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20 cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast) 2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port kicker zx650.4 componets in still the works 200amp motorcraft alt xs power d3100 (beast) kenwood ddx512 h.u. you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth and BTW your girl just called me.... pure pwnage
tibs Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 if it were me! i make my girl wait and i check out some smd. once the lights are off tho.. no more smd. there is always the check out smd and get some brain. Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves 8 - Re SE 12"s 2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's 1 - vx4004 planet audio amp big 3 1/0 gauge MECHMAN 250 amp alt MySpace
Lice_01 Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 Dude your wife won't always be in mood, But SMD will always be here.
may03LT Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 both.....george costanza was able to watch baseball while getting intimate, with a little creativity I think you can pull it off
roscoe1129 Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 BOTH! thats what doggie style and laptops were made for! /thread! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 Few pics of the wifey K so after seeing pics Your lucky shes with you at all you goofy looking fucker :rofl: Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
tibs Posted March 28, 2009 Report Posted March 28, 2009 K so after seeing pics Your lucky shes with you at all you goofy looking fucker :rofl: LMAO! Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves 8 - Re SE 12"s 2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's 1 - vx4004 planet audio amp big 3 1/0 gauge MECHMAN 250 amp alt MySpace
alphasig293 Posted March 28, 2009 Author Report Posted March 28, 2009 Haha thanks Roscoe, I know I got lucky, she cooks, cleans, will be an Ocupational Therapist in a month, and she loves loud stereos, doesn't get much better than that. Oh and I conviced her to take a pic with 1 of the T2 15's I got for her car, maybe I'll post that pic later, if I get granted 18 n older 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.