Demo402 Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 System in sig Honda Accord 4 Door Current System - (2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's (1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω (1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500 (1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor (1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue) Big 3 Knu 1/0 Box 3.4^3@37hz Youtube.
Twistedchild420 Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 Ok peeps...don't laugh..cuz right now my shit looks like the shittiest shit since shit came to shit town! But i'll show you now...and then the soon to be! Shit's loud though! And the new box.... My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
thorshammer Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 I only got a pr. of lil ol DC lvl 5 10's best to date is 151.5@ 39hz Only got 1 vid of me in the lane with a pr. of AQ HDC3A-10's and single 5k Vid of DC's in action Frankenwoofer gettin his groove on! Also up for System Of the Month! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif
gary2k7 Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 Hey throshammer wat was that crackling sound the subs were making? was it jsut the air on the mic of the cam? Sorry for the stupid question lol
thorshammer Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 LOL It's just the mic. Whenever I get close to the subs I'm right in the big ass port.
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 I gotta get sum pics of the setup in my Sonata, single 18" frankenwoofer(4hp motor) off an Autotek MM3000.1... Sub up, 2 6" ports to rear(tuned to 32hz), and did a 148.1 @ 38hz. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Street Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 Not extremely loud but its what I got for now... My Babies 97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.
gary2k7 Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 LOL It's just the mic. Whenever I get close to the subs I'm right in the big ass port. Oh hahaha. So ho loud is it in person, I mean the videos look insane!!!
donellk Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 What im running right now!!! It hits but i want more!!!!!! Probably Hit 40 LoL En I Dont Mean 140!!! Rebuild Is Under Way!!! Team Xtreme Amperage Xtreme Audio Innovations XtremeAudioInnovations.com Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321 basics of a 4th order ~ 1993 Toyota Pickup~ 4 linked c notched bagged Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)
treossi Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 heres mine.. 2 12 inch dc lvl 4 xl 12's in a 1997 toyota camry.. does a 146.8 at 44hz 121 inches of port double layered port and front baffle 2 cubes each sub. box built my freeland kustomz yucca valley california.. on a saz 2000d at .5 ohms we cut some metal 5 runs of zero gauge 2 pos three ground.. ran inside the cab.. under the carpet dc power engineering 270xp alt 121 inches of port Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.