So....here I Go! ***Fresh Start!!*** 08/05/10

:cray: Well, do to a over priced trip to Disney World, I'm sad to say my build got put on hold, & cut in half!!! I only did two 15s, and one 2200d. :( On top of that, I had to go prefab on the box for the time being, or at least till I get a good design worked up on a box for four 15s! Anyhow, on with the hand full of pics I have, the are of the 1/0, the subs, amp, and the prefabtastic box. :(

100_4194.jpg

100_4192.jpg

100_4200.jpg

100_4803.jpg

100_4809.jpg

100_4807.jpg

100_4806.jpg

100_4805.jpg

I need to get two new batteries, one up front, and one for in the back.

100_4793.jpg

100_4794.jpg

100_4798.jpg

100_4797.jpg

100_4795.jpg

100_4799.jpg

100_4796.jpg

I need to do a amp rack or something, and clean up the few wires I have.

100_4800.jpg

Maybe in the not to distant future, I'll have the other half of my stuff, and I can do it the way I wanted to before the damn Disney trip! :angry:

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Man I'm all about spending time with the family, but with the money you spend going out of town and theme park tickets you could actually do something.

Shit I bet I spent $4000 on my honeymoon, and I'll spend at least 2000 when I take my kids. There are a TON of small business ideas I'd love to do with 4k. You could put a nice 2 18 setup with all the electrical upgrades in you ride. You could invest in things that would make more money. You buy new TVs.

The difference with buying stuff and going on a trip is that a year or so from now you could resell a $2k system for at least 500-1000 dollars. With a trip you'll never get your money back, and honestly you'd probably have just as many memories going hiking, boating, fishing, camping, or many other activities that are 1/4 of the cost. That said I know my wife will want me to take our kids to Disney when they get old enough a few years from now.

Still looking nice, though that really sucks you had to cut your budget down :(

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Im liking the build man keep it up. An where at in TX r u located?? If not too far from me I want a demo lol

Wichita Falls, north of Dallas......and a tad to far, like 300+ miles from you!

Man I'm all about spending time with the family, but with the money you spend going out of town and theme park tickets you could actually do something.

Shit I bet I spent $4000 on my honeymoon, and I'll spend at least 2000 when I take my kids. There are a TON of small business ideas I'd love to do with 4k. You could put a nice 2 18 setup with all the electrical upgrades in you ride. You could invest in things that would make more money. You buy new TVs.

The difference with buying stuff and going on a trip is that a year or so from now you could resell a $2k system for at least 500-1000 dollars. With a trip you'll never get your money back, and honestly you'd probably have just as many memories going hiking, boating, fishing, camping, or many other activities that are 1/4 of the cost. That said I know my wife will want me to take our kids to Disney when they get old enough a few years from now.

Still looking nice, though that really sucks you had to cut your budget down :(

I had to read this twice....at first I thought you were coming down on me/making spending suggestions! LOL It'll be okay, I'll get my other two 15s and 2200......it's just a timing thing! (Note: Women never have to justify what/how they spend money......so why do we?!?)

The build is pretty good, i like the use of herculiner, definitely could use another pair of 15s to compliment the first. Good build regardless.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The build is pretty good, i like the use of herculiner, definitely could use another pair of 15s to compliment the first. Good build regardless.

Thanks. Yep....that was my original plan anyways, was four 15s........but what can you do???? LOL

• 1 month later...

Go out this morning, and find this!!!! Fucking sucks balls....................

100_4951.jpg

100_4952.jpg

100_4950.jpg

100_4949.jpg

100_4948.jpg

100_4946.jpg

Archived