Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Scott and I have came across a lot of parts for reconing, and starting a little OEM, / sub company, and we are trying to get up some clientel, and just get some business started.

We are reconing in 2" - 4" coil sizes, and 10" - 18" sizes

We also have some recone able subs here we can recone, and sell as damn near new, a lot of 2.5" subs from 10" - 15" a few 3" motors. And we can do some OEM work

Chrome frames, black frames, and gray frames available.

There are about 200 pcs of 2" motors we can build, in fact Ssacket is going to start a thread on sale of the EVO1s which are 2" coil 300rms 10" subs.

Selling these subs will get Scott up enough to buy more and more parts, and the prices, and specs are killer.

The EVO1s will be available in different cone styles, and coil configs from DVC 2ohm DVC 4ohm and DVC 6ohm

Hit up Ssacket on those, they are really nice subs for the money!

As far as recones, we can go in all of these configs

4" Dual 1- common TRF coil

3" Dual 2, dual 4, dual 1, quad 1, quad 2

2.5" Dual 2.5"

2" Dual 2 dual 4 dual 6

We are trying not to sell parts,( but will if the absolute need is there) but more provide a service, so if you have any questions, hit me up on customizing, and Scott on the EVO1s

DSCN1046.jpg

DSCN1047.jpg

DSCN0919.jpg

DSCN1018.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Thanks Danny, hows them Woofs?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
anythign in the 8" range ?

the guys were sold out, thats one of the first things I asked about, 8" frames, and cones

I have coils, and spiders for 8" frames, but nothing on THAT note to complete

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

how bout an old earthquake eq6 6'' midbass? the foam surround was deteriorated, and the spider turned into a burlap sack lol. coil is good, maybe just a new surround and spider added to the cone and assembled? its a heavy lil bish, i wouldnt mind it coming back to life with hybrid parts if need be.

NIjChCxE5j8KXAWjIKpnA2178L0c8bqx.jpg

NICS9K3awD9_4Tm2C2-iokKutwiyDYNB.jpg

wEsYEGoUoT98AoINZMI3bPlfjZ2BxN4N.jpg

2F8mnOer4T8DxgC9u6dK6-TAOvL92dq4.jpg

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Posted

just as the post says, 10" - 18"

hell, I even have some 21" frames, but I need the cones for those

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
anythign in the 8" range ?

haha same thing i said when he told me about them :)

im very impressed so far ken, got to hear them, fondle them, and drool a lil over them this sunday, craftsmanship is GREAT, super sturdy and look great, keep up the great work and dont forget me when you get 8's worked out

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

Thanks Logan

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2155 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...