John Posted April 4, 2009 Report Posted April 4, 2009 I thought it was really good! Saw it last night. I would say this is the best one yet! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
Forevrbumpn Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 great damn movie, yes the best of the 4 movies. I think it started off too mushy.. haha, but its all good I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
qu1cks1lver56 Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 leaving in 45 minutes to go see it First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
knowledge Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 the movie was good i liked it! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Chode69 Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 i might go see it tomorrow NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
roscoe1129 Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 Just got done seeing it Ill give it a 7, not to ridiculous all in all. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
qu1cks1lver56 Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 nah pg-13 but i really liked it. only completely ridiculous thing i saw was the camaro doing a wheelie at the end when he's already doing like 75+ favorite movie of 09 so far, hell it might be the only movie of 09 ive gone to see i cant remember First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
brewer_brewer Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 saw it last night. i think it was the best of all of them. they got rid of all the cheesy annoying lines from the other ones REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
Mikesmith0890 Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 Went and saw it yesterday.. really quite good. I want that chevelle.. AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.