Sundown Audio

Do your homework Read next time readit b4 you post >< I said in the video did I say your useing 2 amps NO I SAID IN THE VIDEO YOU ARE SO STFU IDIOT!

It aint even worth it .... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Was you busted or posted wrong. OUCH! .........................guess your not smart enough to know what you typed ....wow

Edited by Team Nemesis-DJ

Just Wondering you said 1- 1500D Amp does that mean to each one because on youtube your useing 2 1500D amps going 1 to each speaker ?

Was you busted or posted wrong. OUCH!

I'm a competitor that competes in different organizations with different setups. My equipment gets changed regularly depending on what I'm doing at the time. If you want to play detective you can research my threads & see that I also do lots of testing swapping out lots of different amps in my truck. I only ran a single saz-1500d in my truck this weekend and there's was an entire event today full of witnesses. For the most part I think people here kinda know and trust me that I'm not just bullshitting about my scores. Many have met me in person and several have seen/heard my truck. I can also provide pics, vids, witnesses at any time to what my setups are capable of.

Just for you here's a pic I snapped during testing Friday. My laptop with the score is right there in the back of my truck showing my ONE saz-1500d, sax-125.2 for my door speakers, and 2 NightShade 15s. You'll notice that my current setup is nothing like the one in the vid because, as DJ already said, that vid is a year old.

Posted Image

Let me know if you need me to post a pic with my username and date in it. :rolleyes:

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I'm a competitor that competes in different organizations with different setups. My equipment gets changed regularly depending on what I'm doing at the time. If you want to play detective you can research my threads & see that I also do lots of testing swapping out lots of different amps in my truck. I only ran a single saz-1500d in my truck this weekend and there's was an entire event today full of witnesses. For the most part I think people here kinda know and trust me that I'm not just bullshitting about my scores. Many have met me in person and several have seen/heard my truck. I can also provide pics, vids, witnesses at any time to what my setups are capable of.

Just for you here's a pic I snapped during testing Friday. My laptop with the score is right there in the back of my truck showing my ONE saz-1500d, sax-125.2 for my door speakers, and 2 NightShade 15s. You'll notice that my current setup is nothing like the one in the vid because, as DJ already said, that vid is a year old.

Posted Image

Let me know if you need me to post a pic with my username and date in it. :rolleyes:

Ok sorry for the rudeness I re -read what I typed I was in the worng sorry to all who was offended and ty derrick for setting straight :)

Just Wondering you said 1- 1500D Amp does that mean to each one because on youtube your useing 2 1500D amps going 1 to each speaker ?

Was you busted or posted wrong. OUCH!

Here's a vid (also from a year ago) of me testing out some Kicker CVRs.

I guess by your logic that means I'm lying about currently using NightShades? :rolleyes:

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Do your homework Read next time readit b4 you post >< I said in the video did I say your useing 2 amps NO I SAID IN THE VIDEO YOU ARE SO STFU IDIOT!

ummmmmm...
said it before i did

Ok sorry for the rudeness I re -read what I typed I was in the worng sorry to all who was offended and ty derrick for setting ME straight :)

fixed. setting straight? you were the only one who didnt believe him. so there was no setting straight.

Very nice job Derrick. If I had known you were really shooting for the 1st 150, I would have had you run before my wife did.

THe crx setup is also musical, but still tuned a little high just like yours.

My goal this year is to make it as loud as possible on music with just the 2 12's and 2 batteries.

1989 Honda Civic

1990 Honda Crx

62580a0.jpg

TeamSundown-3.jpg

Refs: Sundownz, Derrick824, QCguy

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Very nice job Derrick. If I had known you were really shooting for the 1st 150, I would have had you run before my wife did.

THe crx setup is also musical, but still tuned a little high just like yours.

My goal this year is to make it as loud as possible on music with just the 2 12's and 2 batteries.

I ain't sweating that any. My goal was mainly just to do a 150 in the bottom class. Being the 1st was just bragging rights. It's alright though cause you just happen to get in line before me so we'll just say we both did it at the same event. Also even though we're not even in the same class I'm still gonna look for a few more tenths to beat that score of yours.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg