I am in the process of going through a divorce right now and my ex is trying to drag me through the dirt face first. I dont understand what the hell happened she came home a month ago randomly and told me that she was no longer in love with and wanted a divorce. It came as the biggest shock of my life because there were no signs leading up to the end of our marriage. Im so confused and torn down right now. I would like to ask everyone on here to pray for me please and for things to work out cuz this shit is destroying me. My wife was my backbone in the audio world she supported me 110 percent and now she wants nothing to do with me or our daughter for that matter. She spends time with her but she isnt the same mother or person that i met 5 years ago.

I do want to say thanks to everyone on here for helping me with all my questions about the audio world i would just like to ask that everyone help me remain strong. Thanks.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I hope things go well for you bro ! i hope you and your daughter have some family to lean on in when it comes down to it because i know you will need alot of family support, and your daughter will need you

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

keep your head up bro

when god closes a door, he opens a window

everything will work out for the better, just stay strong for your daughter

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

"She spends time with her but she isnt the same mother or person that i met 5 years ago."

dont feel bad bro. my wife is working a ful time and a part time job right now and never finds time for our family. i have not kissed or slept with her in 3 to 4 months. my son calls my sister mom because her sees her more than my wife.

----reference's----

meade916

I am in the process of going through a divorce right now and my ex is trying to drag me through the dirt face first. I dont understand what the hell happened she came home a month ago randomly and told me that she was no longer in love with and wanted a divorce. It came as the biggest shock of my life because there were no signs leading up to the end of our marriage. Im so confused and torn down right now. I would like to ask everyone on here to pray for me please and for things to work out cuz this shit is destroying me. My wife was my backbone in the audio world she supported me 110 percent and now she wants nothing to do with me or our daughter for that matter. She spends time with her but she isnt the same mother or person that i met 5 years ago.

I do want to say thanks to everyone on here for helping me with all my questions about the audio world i would just like to ask that everyone help me remain strong. Thanks.

My current girl is changing too... Acting shady n shit. Just pull through it. Hell, go on craigslist and get a hooker if you need someone to help you get your sexual needs