Kings Of Cali Show - West Sacra, California - Vids (all Welcome)

hey this a bass race run from so cal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzM2fYC3K_4

damn! what time did the socal finish?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

-Drew

Links have all been fixed up :)

thanks

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i think i got out of there around 8 in so cal

pioneer avhp-4000

all directed audio cables

directed audio fuse block

lighting audio 600.1 storm amp

atomic 12s custom built

custom false floor box built by rusty lee and me

tuned to 43-44 hrtz

Steve

It was Steve's fault all the flies came out!!!

Its okay though, the bug foger came to the rescue (burn out contests)

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Its okay though, the bug foger came to the rescue (burn out contests)

lol

the dude in that s10 with the stacks before he left did a burnout and rocks shot everywhere hitting all the cars in the back lot..

one rock came in and hit the inside of the glass..

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace