Sonic Electronix

ask your friend to re-do it and write the numbers down for each coil to make sure if its blown or not.

when i had my Punch 2 shipped to me in a regular thin cardboard box and 5 newspaper pages in it for cushioning, it still works 100%. so i dunno how rough UPS handled it

Ok I do that , cause he is telling me to resend it back to him but I rather keep the speaker and just have it reconed if that will fix it, its not his fault for UPS fukin it up . They should fix it if thats what is wrong with it we will find out for sure Monday, I gonna take it to Memphis with me when I go and have them hook it up over there.

Is there any way it could be my Headunit. I have heard of CD players doing this ?

Reason I say this is cause when we hooked it up to his amp we put his amp in my truck so that means it could possabley be the Head Unit right , maybe. I am gonna hook up my JL Audios to the same amp and see brb.

WOOHOO the JL's are doing it to so that means its gotta be Head Unit right seeing how it does it with both amps right and speakers ? Or am I missing something

Edited by Hoppy72450

It is probably the settings on the amp man

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

check ur magnet and make sure everything is straight. i know that sounds weird but i had the same problem with a mojo.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

check ur magnet and make sure everything is straight. i know that sounds weird but i had the same problem with a mojo.

Well bought a brand New Head Unit and still does it , what the hell can it be it does it on both speakers and amps I know both them cant be messed up . Its down to Wireing Power wire is 4 gauge do I need to go to 0 gauge Remote wire does it have anything to do with it ? I done checked everything else, The amp dimmens could it be the amp ? But then again it does the same thing with my Kicker Amp also and it has always worked fine. It has happen since I first hooked it up so there is something I am missing ?

RCA check

Amp checked

radio checked bought new one

Does it have anything to do with the speaker wires being to small there like 16 gauge or 12 gauge one or the other

Useing a 16 gauge Speaker wire for Remote can that have anything to do with it ?

I am trying everything I am determined to get it working and hitting hard. PLZ HELP

Well bought a brand New Head Unit and still does it , what the hell can it be it does it on both speakers and amps I know both them cant be messed up . Its down to Wireing Power wire is 4 gauge do I need to go to 0 gauge Remote wire does it have anything to do with it ? I done checked everything else, The amp dimmens could it be the amp ? But then again it does the same thing with my Kicker Amp also and it has always worked fine. It has happen since I first hooked it up so there is something I am missing ?

if the amp dims and ya changed amps with the same car and wiring id think it would be bad ground or in the wiring some how.... or the sub. have you tried a dif sub on the same amps to see if it was dif?

if the amp dims and ya changed amps with the same car and wiring id think it would be bad ground or in the wiring some how.... or the sub. have you tried a dif sub on the same amps to see if it was dif?

Yeah i hooked up the Fi then the JL's both do the same thing so its not the sub, and the ground is the same ground place I been useing on the Kicker amp and 2 12"s so I dont think its the ground I was thinking more like the Power wire is to small maybe cause its 4 gauge and my amp is a 1600 watt amp ?