I'm all for bass and everything and I can understand that when I'm driving around playing loud music then they can deal with it since I'm only going by for a second anyway. However when it comes to neighbors who are going to be in the area for as long as your playing then I usually try and keep it down to a minimum.

Not telling anyone what to do but for fucks sake if you don't want to hear your neighbors complain and bitch, then don't give them anything to complain about. Consider this, yeah loud bass isn't all that big a deal, and maybe to you "it's only on volume level 10" but it's noticable obviously to them and maybe it's a type of music they just cant stand. For all you hardcore rap fans doesn't it give you a headache when someones blaring the most redneck gospel country crap and you have to listen to it? Might be the same situation for your neighbors with your music, so consider that.

Put it this way, if I had a neighbor that played

even if it was BARELY turned up, as long as I could hear it, I would go straight over and saw the bastards head off. So put yourself in their shoes and imagine the music you're playing is THAT song and see if you don't kinda see where they're coming from.

^That was the worst song I could think of now so that's why I used it. ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

the a$$ hole is yelling from across the street comes to my driveway tells me to put it down cause its making his china jump!! threatning me that he will call the cops

hey, atleast the guy gave you the chance to turn it down before calling the cops or bashing you on the internet. his actions show alot more maturity than yours do in this situation.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

lol and i guess i did and for doing dat i got da po po called on me!! lol they told me that why am i disturbing the peace that i should go to my house and do dat!!! told him thats where i was and was told dat da police was gonna get called on me if i turned it up!!! He told me to stop being a pussy and scared of my neighbor and bump it!!! that ass long as i dont do it for a long period of time and after 10 pm ill be ok!! he cant do shit!!! and so i did and sure enough he came and i just flipped him off!! jajajajaja!! finally i like da po po!!!

i thought the 10pm was pretty common, just wasnt sure about where youre at.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Im glad i dont have to worry about it at my house. I can run full tilt in my yard.But i dont do it after dark tho. There is a time and place for everything . My landlord lives 2 houses down and has never tripped once about music.

American Bass*DC Power

I do have to say one thing....

You are lucky.

My whole TOWN got together about a month ago and made a petition against MY system. roughly 500 people signed...... I think the only time i wang it through my hometown now is when Im PISSED THE FUCK OFF. Now that im as loud as i am now, i respect a lot more. 150dbs aint no joke goin through a small town

Thats funny as shit :D

Infamous....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D