no price range? well then Kimber Kable :D . Im using ultralinks and they are great, ive used fosgates and havent had any noise issues.. making your own is also a good way to go. I wouldnt really worry too much about your RCAs if your system doesnt have any wierd noise issues , just stick to twisted pair

Too Much Stuff to list .

Virtual Dynamics Judge - Judge is the line up from their Genesis cables which cost $4000 for a 10ft RCA.

Mind you my personal view on them is that they're snake oil, lamp cord and tech-flex.

EDIT: A Judge XLR interconnect has an RRP of $55000 :)

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Virtual Dynamics Judge - Judge is the line up from their Genesis cables which cost $4000 for a 10ft RCA.

Mind you my personal view on them is that they're snake oil, lamp cord and tech-flex.

EDIT: A Judge XLR interconnect has an RRP of $55000 :)

holy fuck all stick with cheaper shit hahaha

Roseville, CA

i doubt anyone would buy 55 grand rca cables. i wouldnt even do it if i were loaded. even to just be like yeah ive got those. cause its an rca cable for christs sake

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

yes, you can make your own, monster sells just the ends, and you can solder on your own leads or crimp or whatever.

something like this http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=631

i've seen one or two people who took like primary cable and twisted it themselves and soldered it to those... swear by them and i cant say that they're wrong, twisted pair rejects noise, and apparantly shielding them just makes them into big antennas, lol

or you can just buy anything twisted, knu, stinger, etc....just make sure its twisted

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

yes, you can make your own, monster sells just the ends, and you can solder on your own leads or crimp or whatever.

something like this http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=631

i've seen one or two people who took like primary cable and twisted it themselves and soldered it to those... swear by them and i cant say that they're wrong, twisted pair rejects noise, and apparantly shielding them just makes them into big antennas, lol

or you can just buy anything twisted, knu, stinger, etc....just make sure its twisted

id love to see a tutorial

Roseville, CA

I have 2 $130 Streetwires RCA never had any noise issues in multiple setup including GMs which are notorious for alternator whine and I've run a 1 Kenwood and 2 Pioneer which seem to be "prone" to noise and have no noise to date...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...