most people have like a 500 dollar deductable, you might be better off just paying the rest off out of pocket to save on the insurance going up...

could be worse though, i witnessed a guy do the same thing in a brand spanking new f250, but he was dumb and just kept going. broke the running board off (like tore metal and stuff), then the back wheel went to it, on it, over it, and dropped off in a way that the truck dropped onto the muddler tip and then the bumper, pushing the bumper a good 4 or 5 inches up. I thought it was hilarious, he was in a rage.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Tell that to Graham Harrell and Michael Crabtree bro. I wouldnt take it in either, thats why I didnt call the cops right after since it was on private property, its up to my father, if he wants to jack up rates thats his choice, he knows we could fix it ourselves

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

when you drive a truck, you gotta pull out some and then turn.

swing wide son. swing wide :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

2.5-3 k for quality work. unless you got a hook-up

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i saw a guy all but run over a backard burger "enter here" sign one day. he turned real sharp (long wheel base extended cab truck) and i heard some loud metal crunching sound, looked and the rocker panel at the back door was raping that sign.

i laughed my ass off, he kept going.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

ppl just need to learn how to drive...

be aware of your surroundings, pay attention, and USE YOUR MIRRORS!! not tryin to bash you or nuthin just trying give some tips and yes i know accidents happen, but if this is your second time getting in a wreck and its your fault both times then obviously you didnt learn.

And aint no fuckin way he can just pull that dent out haha, thats all up in the rocker panel and that's some thick stuff. You gotta cut the rocker damage out and weld in a replacement, the doors can just be banged out and filled in with body filler.

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Theres NO way thats gonna cost 2-3k to fix. The first wreck I destroyed the front of a brand new Nissan Altima and it only costed $1100 to fix. I'm looking at probably 6-7 hundred dollars worth of damage. Rusty, If I knew that much about that stuff I would fix it myself, but I have no experience with it. Our insurance rates will skyrocket yes, but it wont be anything new, my sister had 10+ wrecks before she moved out. All claimed. So it wont be any different that before, but yes I still feel horrible about it. And Roscoe, most likely. :unsure: haha cornfed, yeah, I'm not the smallest guy out there.

You'd probably have like 100-200 bucks top in paint and material to do that job...but if you dont have a hook up then you gotta $$$

i was thinking that the assholes that put those poles everywhere should paint them bright yellow......j/k

that sucks ass, i watched a guy curb the hell out of his rims yesterday backing out of a spot.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

ppl just need to learn how to drive...

be aware of your surroundings, pay attention, and USE YOUR MIRRORS!! not tryin to bash you or nuthin just trying give some tips and yes i know accidents happen, but if this is your second time getting in a wreck and its your fault both times then obviously you didnt learn.

The first wreck I had was my fault yes, but partly due to ice also. I was using my mirrors, and the second time the pole wasnt visible to me.

Whoever said "turn wide my friend, turn wide" I'll keep that in mind :friends:

Edit: My father decided to file the claim, going into the body shop tomorrow. Insurance jacked up $40 a month, but its not near as bad as it was with my sister.

Edited by Brick2560

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824