Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

Thanks 1lowsuv!

Didn’t know you can get your posts edited for saying your opinion about an audio company’s woofer. I got edited for saying a woofer cant handle a givin amount of power. WOW. Maybe you should edit Brandon’s cuz he said T3s blow faster then DCs?

just statin facts from what ive seen. not talking down on sundown just tired of people talkin bad bout my boy rusty then asking him for help. NOOBS!

oh ya fyi tj own more dc's then alot of people on here. no manufacturer bashing. everything is personal preference. i mean if jd sold me a bunch of stuff for your prices i would use it and sell it for more too.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

:)

And Im pretty sure bryan Smoked his LVL5's On a SS4k...?

I smoked Mine on 2 SAZ3000D's @ .7 Each...

Thats With Playing SCREWD AND CHOPPED DAILY!!!

Well See whos woofer's Come out on top in the 15" woofer challenge...

Rusty Sent a DCLV5 & JD sent a TSNS... Well see :)

I was posting Same Numbers As bryan Is with one TSNS 18'' As he is with 2 DCLV5 18's....

Not knocking Rusty and His Company at all, I just Dont like people talking shit Upon T3 woofer's...

Hey Colt When I get my TSNS well do a Swap out And see who gains..?

Or byan...? You have my old box, So well see in your truck ill swap them out so nobody has to wast there Energy

whoa wtf why is my name being brought up in this shit i dont give a fuck whos louder what companys better who has a bigger system i dont care quit trying to start the internet bashing game im over it besides im sure you will be louder than me i mean you have more money than i do right ok then so all i can say is im glad both of my subs fit into my box no money for rebuild

must be nice huh

whoa wtf why is my name being brought up in this shit i dont give a fuck whos louder what companys better who has a bigger system i dont care quit trying to start the internet bashing game im over it besides im sure you will be louder than me i mean you have more money than i do right ok then so all i can say is im glad both of my subs fit into my box no money for rebuild

lol, Dont Trip Colt... Im just wanting to use your Car as a test rat... Box isnt built around my woofer's or yours Int just a wall ported and it DEFINATLY SLAMS!

So, thats why i brought you into this... I just hate how people Always talking about me Blowing Subs...

I dont think ANYwoofer Will take 7k+ daily On Screwed And Chopped Mid summer!

And BZO I aint hating On rusty, Ive said It MANY times and WIll say it Again " He makes a Great product, And you can obviuosly see that at shows when More than HALF the cars there are running his Woofer's, Hes doing something right...!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

ok well the test rat thing not sure if im willing to do that i dont like taking them subs in and out the box besides i doubt the mags are the same size cause i had to brce them in with 2x4s and angle iron lol

must be nice huh

ok well the test rat thing not sure if im willing to do that i dont like taking them subs in and out the box besides i doubt the mags are the same size cause i had to brce them in with 2x4s and angle iron lol

lol thats Fine... Ill ask bryan, Cuz that box isnt made for anywoofers I just slapped it together and called it a day a night before a Comp :)

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

lol thats Fine... Ill ask bryan, Cuz that box isnt made for anywoofers I just slapped it together and called it a day a night before a Comp :)

LOL oh wow well i guess you could do that it would be easier i guess

must be nice huh

Archived