Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

90% of cars have dc subs cause you guys know rusty and hooks you up now there is nothing wrong with that but dc should be a dealer sub and whos going to go to a dealer when you can get a better price from the man himself i see this as a problem how is a shop to make money when you tell someone a price they look at you all crazy well if i go to yadayada.com or call rusty and get em cheaper

also IMO there are better subs than dc out there

from all that i have seen dc is good for street beating not many 160+ dc's this is just IMO not bashing i would have no problems running dc i just wouldnt do it in the lanes

and befor you get on me i have plenty of lisening and play time with dc subs shit kimo loves his xl's

I Agree Alpine.

What kept me tuned in was the customer service and ability to drive up to reno to pick up subs instead of dealing with shipping and waiting on emails. I do hope to see more 160+ DC cars in the future :)

And i'm pretty sure he sells to dealers cheaper to the public (markups from himself as well) so the online and in shop prices are competitive, dont quote me on that but thats what i'm thinking.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Ray anyone make ya flinch???? :D

ray flinch? i dont even think ray smiles :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ray flinch? i dont even think ray smiles :P

he did when we went to his shop and I showed him muh wiener :P

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I Agree Alpine.

What kept me tuned in was the customer service and ability to drive up to reno to pick up subs instead of dealing with shipping and waiting on emails. I do hope to see more 160+ DC cars in the future :)

And i'm pretty sure he sells to dealers cheaper to the public (markups from himself as well) so the online and in shop prices are competitive, dont quote me on that but thats what i'm thinking.

-Drew

ya it might be cheaper derw but after the shop marks it up it aint cheaper anymore and this is not just a dc problem this is an car audio problem there are online dealers and other shops undercutting everyone not making but 10 bucks a piece they sell just to get the lowest prices amps subs decks what ever

so you got a customer come in ask for brand X amp you tell him the price and you get laughed at and told i can get it here for this much fuck that now he thinks your trying to rip him off and lost his buessness for good even tho its a fair price

im not pumping up the sub i use but thats the best thing about aa there dealer only and no price list for the public giving the dealers somthing to sell you cant get online or from the man himself you can do that with fi if you i would like to see rusty do something like this dealer only sub then you dont have to compete with the internet and or rusty

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Well, JD is a In-house woofer, No dealers, No internet sales, Him ONLY, So everybody gets there Own prices...

Like me I get Stuff @ a Good price, And I get hooked up... Thats why ive Sent A couple people His way... His CS might be Some Pure BS, But He makes it up to me/ or you...

I just Want something That will Post Big number's In the Lanes and Get down and dirty in the Street.... So T3 Is where its @!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

yeah really did you get to put your foot to work or not???

nobody accepted the challenge

I did not flinch.

I gotta say I listened to a few street beaters.

Logan, your shit wangs. love it.. cool meeting ya

jack, love the truck, the lows to the depths of hell.

hoopty, well what can I say.. mother fucker is bad.

and I listened to the hoe again, (havent heard it since the new btl's went in circa 2 years)lol

That bitch is clean too, and the seats.. ooo so nice.

Except that small sot on the pass side..

Where I let 1 rip. Man, was a good 1 too. it was on our freeway pass, so Steve couldnt tell.

Farting on other peoples seat ftw.lol

j/k.

I could see steve out there febreezing the fucking thing..lol

and Jeff, cool hangin with you too.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

lol

funny guy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hannah Told me again the other night how fun it is to hang with you and jack :)

That little fix'my'shit break time was fun as hell :yahoo:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

lol.. my whole day consists of little "fix my shit" break times..lol

well ok maybe a lot of smoke breaks, and a little of fixing.

alright, so maybe ..just maybe I smoke a little.

O and nice sig DREW.

And me smiling ..lolo yeah right. never happens

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived