Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

I'll be up north for a car show on Sat, but you should hit the San Bernadino show on the way. makes for a more justifiable show weekend :D

thats exactly what I was thinking. Could be a fun time http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

bill the show up there isnt db drag or bass race is it?

Nah, There is talk of a usaci show up there, but I think it's locals putting it on.

We may just chill under a shade tree and talk DAT all day ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nah, There is talk of a usaci show up there, but I think it's locals putting it on.

lol youll want all the shade you can get, i was up there last weekend and almost melted my fat off

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i was in redding last weekend and shit was burning hott... hot and dry.. bring plenty of ice cold water bill, it'll be worth it....

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Been keeping tabs on USACi. I don't see any within the area. I see Quad is going to AZ to get his points for USACi

Been keeping tabs on USACi. I don't see any within the area. I see Quad is going to AZ to get his points for USACi

It doesn't sound like it will be a official event, just something a local shop is doing.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you serious about this? you're goin all the way up there, but didn't make KOC? I think you got your priorities backwards son! :D

Well my Brother lives up there, been meaning to visit, thats the big draw up there for me

I think I may just go..... I busted out the T-line box and was bumpin some tunes today, and brought back good old memories

I just have to call for the day off

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived