Hertz

moose

im a dd dealer also.

Not even close imo.

and 499.99 for hsk165's is retail.

You know when you come to town chevy I hook it up.

same goes for all forum guys, I give huge deals on all product but hertz audison is never sold online.

Come drop by the shop like "chevy" does and get hooked the fuck up.

Good lookin chevyboy

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

im a dd dealer also.

Not even close imo.

same goes for all forum guys, I give huge deals on all product but hertz audison is never sold online.

Good lookin chevyboy

i would love to make my way out there....maybe sometime this summer...and once again i appreciate everyones help!!!

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

im a dd dealer also.

Not even close imo.

Good lookin chevyboy

yea ill "drop by" when i get a few benjamins haha
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I have never bought a component set before So I figured I'd I'd get some advice for the best sound.

Would it be better to do just one component set up in the front doors and one Coax set in the rear doors Or.. Both Component sets in front and rear doors? I guess they'd have to be 2-way because I dont have the room for a 3-way in the front or back.

Thinking of using the Hi-Energy line.

ya you can do comp set in the rear but few do so... hopefully i can get my rear speakers done soon. finally bought my 165Ls today

oh and those hcx690s look crazy in person. we just recently got our first set and i really want to hear them

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ya you can do comp set in the rear but few do so... hopefully i can get my rear speakers done soon. finally bought my 165Ls today

oh and those hcx690s look crazy in person. we just recently got our first set and i really want to hear them

Maybe some pics/vids? For the price I just got quoted they better be insane....actually all of the hertz Hi-energy line better be amazing :)

Archived