Besides the obvious reasons, they are such pricks. The local "wrecker" company employs very surly type guys in leather jackets that constantly smoke and will run you right the fuck off the road with 2 or 3 cars in tow. They are insane.

Anyhow, after some tiny mixup with the licensing bureau, i had my car impounded a few nights ago.

When I got it the next day, my sunglasses were gone. They are like $120 glasses that I got for like $35 on ebay, but still that is annoying. One moment they are there, the next they are gone. It wasn't the police who took them (I highly doubt that) but I believe the cops left open my armrest and the driver probably just saw them and couldnt' resist.

What can I even do? File a report? What real proof have I? I know the city impound has to release the company name to me, and I will get the info tomorrow.

images-1.jpg

My uncle owns a pretty successful towing company, and not all of them are pricks. Some of them are very talented drivers. Anywhooo, unfortunately there isnt much you can do but bitch to the owner and see if he can find out who took them.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

The police didn't do inventory of your vehicle at all?? Here in S.D. they do. Like about 2 weeks ago I had my truch towed for "Illegal exhaust" (b.s.) and the Cop inventoried my vehicle down to the cd's I had in my visor and sub/amps/by-9's in the back plus all the other misc. stuff.

Anywho best of luck getting your belongings back. :)

Derp.

The police didn't do inventory of your vehicle at all?? Here in S.D. they do. Like about 2 weeks ago I had my truch towed for "Illegal exhaust" (b.s.) and the Cop inventoried my vehicle down to the cd's I had in my visor and sub/amps/by-9's in the back plus all the other misc. stuff.

Anywho best of luck getting your belongings back. :)

No man. Its MN, go figure. Real mess here.

Thanks for the support. I need all the help I can get.

[edit] is that JCVD in your avatar? haha! If so, did you see the movie?

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

I think you're pretty SOL. My buddies Dad is an impound truck driver and he used to bring everything by our house and let us strip it. I can't tell you how much money I've made selling PSPs and CD players..... the buddies Dad has been claimed at legally retarded now though, so no more side income for us....

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

I think you're pretty SOL. My buddies Dad is an impound truck driver and he used to bring everything by our house and let us strip it. I can't tell you how much money I've made selling PSPs and CD players..... the buddies Dad has been claimed at legally retarded now though, so no more side income for us....

lol i think he was ment your out of luck cause people do take that shit and u have no proof to get it back or to even say that it was in the car at the time..

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Proud of that?

How bout you take that mentality somewhere else.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)