Sonic Electronix

Dropped Loom In This Thing..

I was putting in my old shit system today and i dropped one of the wire looms down on something, i tried for a while to get it out, and ended up pushing it the direction the picture shows into whatever it is i have circled, will this effect my car at all lol? It was more underneath what the arrow is on that i pushed it into.

loominthing.jpg

hard to tell but looks like an axle shaft goes into that, part of the trans possibly?

hmm looks like brake lines but i cant really tell from how close the pic is.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

im thinkin it will be of as long as its not the exahst. wire loom is prob light enough that it will fall or get blown out when you drive down the highway. it to me looks like part of the steering or trans, you can see a blurry rubber boot at the tail of the arrow

those are your power steering coming off of your power steering rack and I highly doubt wire loom would effect your car in any way, unless you pushed it past your throttle body and into your intake manifold.. then things might go wrong

Archived