49.9 Bassrace = Fail; Mr.p Quits...

yea it does amazing, hell whatever we throw in this thing bassraces 150's...well so far...its just not impressive to me for some reason, i mean hell 2 18's on 8000 watts with 5 big batteries...it better fucking do 149's!!!....i may want to try db drag, just because it seems alot more competitive :) and just would be a better challenge

yea but the value of the car is so low now...and i owe so much. all this money could have been spent on paying it off....

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

lol hey i had to vent somewhere!!! im just wondering how the hell everyone does it?

My Burban I drive less then 500 miles a year tops..Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Thanksgiving and Town Christmas parade...

My Dime I drive even less...

I put my miles on either my hoopty 84 S10 or the Mini-Van which lots of you have seen me in.

Lots of people do it but its tough rolling your vehicle to and from work, errands and Comps.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

My take is that since you probley bought a ford you were going to have all these problems from the get go. So honestly I think you should thank the car audio world for revealing them quicker before your warranty runs out.

lol Jk man. Sorry to hear the trouble. Im addicted and cant help it.

PS. Id never throw a groundpounder setup in a new car.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

oh, so you're at the point where you realized you spent 8000 bux on a car that you owe 6000 on, and destroyed it so bad its not even worth that anymore...thats understandable

but honestly, its part of the fun. I used to play paintball and shoot off 100-150 bux of paint and 20 bux of air in an afternoon. I'd save up all week to play for 3 hours on the weekend. If its a hobby and you love it you'll do it, otherwise youre better off not destroying the car.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

my mount is fine and my explorers paint was peeling off the roof from vibration... mount drives fine.... and 50k a year is easy my mom has 52 on a 08-09 jeep but she drives for a living....

iirc he docent drive for a living. i can understand if its work thats different

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

yea just getting ridiculous....and because its a ford, thats why ive had ZERO problems with it that i didnt cause myself :P

i dont mind dumbing down my audio for a bit...anyone want some lvl4 xl 18's?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

if you want to ship them to long island to me as a birthday present :)

my girl has a trailblazer that could use a lil bump

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

yea just getting ridiculous....and because its a ford, thats why ive had ZERO problems with it that i didnt cause myself :P

i dont mind dumbing down my audio for a bit...anyone want some lvl4 xl 18's?

why dont u just use one 18? it will be perfect for that ride...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

panzy

lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived