me and a friend got bored one day and had an extra sohc motor sitting around so we decided to put it in my car and run 35psi to it.. it split the block in half corner to corner

and after the 9th month ?

I am running an 80mm turbo on a 120,000 mile stock F150 motor, no problems whatsoever.

Years back, I ran 200hp worth of nitrous on an 80,000 mile completely stock 5.0 for over 2 years, and that motor is still running strong swapped into another vehicle.

I've helped work on at least 3 different completely stock D16s running well over 15psi for quite a while without any problems. Keep in mind that these are all vehciles that were being raced and driven hard every weekend at the track.

All that matters is that you use good gas, run conservative timing, and that the motor isn't damaged to start with. 9psi is not that big of a deal on a stock motor if you use good common sense.

Years back, I ran 200hp worth of nitrous on an 80,000 mile completely stock 5.0 for over 2 years, and that motor is still running strong swapped into another vehicle.

I wil run a 200+ shot of n2o on a sbc someday :yahoo:

Give it a shot. B series engines especially B20 and B18s aren't that expensive JDM. IF you toast one you can either rebuild or buy a used JDM. I bought a Used jdm d series and love mine. Runs fine. I would love to build my old D series block up and turbo it. New pistons, rods etc etc. I just need more money. Gotta get an amp first.

• 2 weeks later...

ok well first thing first u should take your car to get a compression test done to make sure everything is right, make ur the engine is well maintained and not have to high of miles on it then after that knock your self out with the list parts in someones post, is you wanna run some high psi u would want to sleve your block and rebuild the whole thing with strongs parts and ect..have fun!!

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

• 1 month later...