we're trying to figure out one for this year, there hasnt been a senior prank at our school since the 50's, gotta do somethin.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

hell, at my school their is a nearby pond right? its like seriously across the street from the school, last year they filled it with rubber ducks (its really not that big)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Well i have a month and a half to do one better.. I know its not a senior prank, but was funny for the school..

Ill do something better guys...

BUT, the whole cricket thing and bouncy balls down the stairs really cant work.. I go to an outside school.... So will be a little more interesting...

I have something in mind, might be a little exspensive ...

anyone know where i can get 300-500 condoms for cheap? I dont care if they break. They just cant be used.

sold everything

400 used condoms would be an interesting find though, that takes dedication.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

my prank was that we found the "key" thingy to take the post out of the center of the double doors in the school, and drove this beat ass integra into the senior courtyard, we found it abandoned in the ghetto cuz it was missing like 3 gears off the tranny, we drove it there using 1st and 5th, lol

Now that is pretty damn good!

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Go to your local health center, or any girl who's on the pill can go and get a free bag of like 50 condoms. Enough people go, or if you go back and say you used them all they give you more.

I'm married and I still have a bag of like 50-100 condoms just 'cause.

All the senoir pranks at my school were taken too seriously and ended with kids not graduating so there were none when I was in h/s.

One guy sliced up the priciples tires, they never caught him.

Another guy got kicked out for sticking a tampon up his ass and walking around then went to the nurse to complain about a pain in his ass. I had some really stupid people I graduated with, really no organization there.

One guy was suicidal and decided to hang himself from the bleachers with his bookbag to make some kind of dumbassed statement/senior prank on everyone. His bookbag broke and he was sent away for therapy. People just made fun of him after that, I don't know anyone who didn't call him funk.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Go to your local health center, or any girl who's on the pill can go and get a free bag of like 50 condoms. Enough people go, or if you go back and say you used them all they give you more.

I'm married and I still have a bag of like 50-100 condoms just 'cause.

All the senoir pranks at my school were taken too seriously and ended with kids not graduating so there were none when I was in h/s.

One guy sliced up the priciples tires, they never caught him.

Another guy got kicked out for sticking a tampon up his ass and walking around then went to the nurse to complain about a pain in his ass. I had some really stupid people I graduated with, really no organization there.

One guy was suicidal and decided to hang himself from the bleachers with his bookbag to make some kind of dumbassed statement/senior prank on everyone. His bookbag broke and he was sent away for therapy. People just made fun of him after that, I don't know anyone who didn't call him funk.

HOLY CRAP, yeah thats a little obsered. My asstiant pric drives 2 Vetts and if anyone ever thought about doing somthing like that shed kick them out herself.

About that kid. WOW.

and not a bad idea about health center. Thanks

sold everything