http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/intern...CO2-a-pollutant

its new news so there isnt alot on it yet.

anyway. Carbon Dioxide is apparently a pollutant. haha who knew? Once we get rid of all this nasty carbon dioxide finally we can breathe deep and smell healthy clean air... oh wait carbon dioxide is needed by plants to create oxygen which we breathe and then create co2... hmm i see a problem.

im not sure whos bright idea it was to call carbon dioxide a pollutant but i can tell u they are not fit to hold any position of authority. it is a necessary thing.

in my paper The Lexington Herald Leader there was an aritcle saying they were going to take legal action in reducing CO2. so i guess they will outlaw things that make CO2 like fire extinguishers, cars, dry ice, and hell even humans. makes sense doesnt it?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/intern...CO2-a-pollutant

its new news so there isnt alot on it yet.

anyway. Carbon Dioxide is apparently a pollutant. haha who knew? Once we get rid of all this nasty carbon dioxide finally we can breathe deep and smell healthy clean air... oh wait carbon dioxide is needed by plants to create oxygen which we breathe and then create co2... hmm i see a problem.

im not sure whos bright idea it was to call carbon dioxide a pollutant but i can tell u they are not fit to hold any position of authority. it is a necessary thing.

in my paper The Lexington Herald Leader there was an aritcle saying they were going to take legal action in reducing CO2. so i guess they will outlaw things that make CO2 like fire extinguishers, cars, dry ice, and hell even humans. makes sense doesnt it?

Old news bro. Either you believe it or not. Global warming is the hardest thing to even discuss because you are either a tree hugging hippie or an uninformed right wing retard.

Either you believe it or not. Global warming is the hardest thing to even discuss because you are either a tree hugging hippie or an uninformed right wing retard.

Well said.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

maybe they are just trying to reduce it and not contain it all

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yes we need co2 but too much is a bad thing, just like your body needs water BUT if you drink too much youll die.

i understand that concept but that doesnt make it a pollutant. cuz in that case everything can be considered a pollutant. u see wut im sayin? is it just because its becoming a problem that they decided to do sumthin or wut?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i understand that concept but that doesnt make it a pollutant. cuz in that case everything can be considered a pollutant. u see wut im sayin? is it just because its becoming a problem that they decided to do sumthin or wut?

yea thats the thing, its becoming a problem to where as its now doing more damage then it is good so its a pollutant.

Bottom line,

if its not a natural source of carbon dioxide, it should be banned, contained, or taken care of

Iam like 50% on the tree hugger, and then partial on the scientific facts

I do believe in global warming, etc, and especially when they talk about how the north pole can lose all of its ice within a couple years, when they talked about it before in 50+ years

it does show to be melting faster than its freezing back up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bottom line,

if its not a natural source of carbon dioxide, it should be banned, contained, or taken care of

Iam like 50% on the tree hugger, and then partial on the scientific facts

I do believe in global warming, etc, and especially when they talk about how the north pole can lose all of its ice within a couple years, when they talked about it before in 50+ years

it does show to be melting faster than its freezing back up

yea water absorbs the heat from the sun where as ice reflects it, so as the ice melts its actually helping itself melt faster. so it all kinda drops down hill steeper and steeper.