Jump to content

How Do You Pay For It All?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 5 daughters, wife, and full time college student. I work for local Hospital IT department and own 2 companies. The military checks for college goes a long way :pardon:

Team Soundstream

Team Optima

Team HK

2 Soundstream SPLX-152HX

2 Soundtsream TRX2000D

1 Soundstream RUB4.600

4 Soundstream SST65

4 Soundstream TWS.3

1 Soundstream S-Cell400

1 Soundstream Power Plant

1 Soundstream BX-15

1 VMAX CT1900

2 Optima Yellow Top D34/78

1 Kenwood KDC-X493

Posted

Minimum wage is $8.50 here but I still need a job :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

residual income!

i spend more time with my family, and doing what i like to do... let me show you how! http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...amp;CO_LA=US_EN

please explain that to me.... the website made me lose interest and didn't really tell me too much as quickly as I would have liked it to.

seems like one of those things where you have to pay for something to sell it someone else...... tell me im wrong?!

Posted

some guy said he makes money from gaming.

how do you make money from gaming.

Well, if you go into MLG (Major League Gaming) on Halo 3 & get known & get sponsored as a pro, you get paid shitloads. For example, some of the pros are pulling out like 50k I believe a year just to play games. (BTW, this is a small amount.) The team Final Boss got paid $1 million a couple years ago to stay together & play.

Plus if you win the tournament... BIG MONEY

Posted

Well, if you go into MLG (Major League Gaming) on Halo 3 & get known & get sponsored as a pro, you get paid shitloads. For example, some of the pros are pulling out like 50k I believe a year just to play games. (BTW, this is a small amount.) The team Final Boss got paid $1 million a couple years ago to stay together & play.

Plus if you win the tournament... BIG MONEY

im def not becoming a pro gamer. im good at halo but not that good. I thought he knew a different way of making money by gaming.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Posted

please explain that to me.... the website made me lose interest and didn't really tell me too much as quickly as I would have liked it to.

seems like one of those things where you have to pay for something to sell it someone else...... tell me im wrong?!

you got PM!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

I work at Best Buy part time. It would save me alot of money if I ran anything we sell there, as our discount is pretty good. Im only makes 11ish/hour.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

some guy said he makes money from gaming.

how do you make money from gaming.

Starcraft Progamers from Korea! haha

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

i work 12 hours a day, and go to school for 6 hours right after school. i work hard but got no time to spend

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...