Let The Debate Begin. Tupac Alive Or Dead?

I searched and found nothing regarding tupac being alive or dead. I watched the movie tupac ressurection tonight and got me thinking about it. So... without further ado....

Is tupac alive or dead

Edited by SplPhreak

dead.

if he was alive why would he stop doing what he was doing when he coulda been so wealthy.

Edited by tibs

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

dead.

if he was alive why would he stop doing what he was doing when he coulda been so wealthy.

Dead, but...

Because, 2Pac, err I mean Makaveli has made a fortune off his death. He probably made more after than he would have alive.

:01nocomment8so: haha

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

dead.

couldnt handle the spotlight. so he wanted out. am i saying he's alive? no. but just cuz your famous doesnt mean it's all cookies and cream 24/7. i still think he's dead, but there's lots of strange/weird facts that talk about how he can still be alive. there's a site somewhere but i forget what it's called

I'm really not sure about it. There is alot of things that could swing either way.

I think he could of faked his death to get out of all the shit he was involved in (gangs, drugs, whatever), just to save himself.

Alot of the pictures of his body don't look like they are him, just someone that looks like him. There is alot of people who ake their deaths to get out of shit they are in to save them selves and become part of the witness protection programs. There were songs produced with him in them long after his death but it is nearly imposible to know if it really is him singing or if it is computer generated, with the way technology is people can make anything and make it sound like someone else. If they say he is dead and everything then the people who want him dead will stop trying to find him to kill him and he can still make money off of his old albums selling. My parents are older (62) and when i said stuff to them about 2pac they said there were some artist who were claimed to be dead because they were caught up in some shit and wanted out but after they were said to be dead songs and albums with them still came out, like some stuff with 2pac. I think he could be alive and just wanted out of all the shit he was in, or could be dead because of all the shit he was in.

2Pacs younger brother and mother had said stuff in interviews like he is still alive, but its too hard to say if it's true.

Doesn't really matter what the public things or anything because if he is alive the truth would never be told just to keep shit safe for him and some others

I'm pretty drunk so i'm just typing what i think or i have seen. lol

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

[thread]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzpK97JHSPM [/thread]

Well, I guess I'll contribute to the thread. I think he's dead. Why? He doesn't strike me as the person with the foresight to remove himself from the public the way he did.

But what do I know. I was like five when he "died". lol

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert