Second Skin Audio

4k Daily Drivers

As Hoe said RD HW/SHW, Maybe some Cascade designs Omegas's, Shocker Apocolipse,Maybe the Orion HCCA 15's, EarthQuake Holees, SS XXX, Maybe the New Lanzar Opti subs, just to name a few.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

• 2 weeks later...

Im running An 18" Solo X off a Memphis Mojo 4k. Can't tell you how it works for daily use. Until I get a HO Alt I can't really turn it up. :( For the $$ I would go with somehing else like DC lvl 5. I just got a good deal on the X.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

suprised noone has said the HDC3 yet, also the death penalty would probably take that much if its not clipped. the Warden...well enough said :lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I don't think any sub (well there's a couple but they're pretty crazy) will take 4k daily 'easily'

It just takes 1 good burst of clipped music at that power and you'll be smelling coils.

EDIT: As suggestions, DD95/99, RE MT, Fi BTL, AA Mayhem, Atomic APX/APXX

x2

The type of amplifer and electricals will be critical if you want your subs to last on 4kw daily. Like Boon was implying, it is an absolute requirement that your amp(s) are producing CLEAN power. This means massive electrical reserves AND charging capabilities if this is to be a daily system.

However, as long as the power is clean, there are many subs that will meet your needs.

Archived