Sonic Electronix

Biggest Mistakes Made While Box Building

couldnt u have got them though the speaker holes?

Yes but I made a cover plate to hide the speaker screws. The cover plate was behindthe amp rack which had to come out.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

• 3 weeks later...

No me, but friend............

He has a VW Bug, and we were building a box, that he designed, and through the WHOLE building process I kept asking if it was going to fit, he kept saying yes it will fit, we got it built, and when we went to put it in............you guessed it, it wouldn't fit, pull the front seats, same thing, he says, "I got it!" and goes and popped the side window, and the rear window out, slid it in, and put the windows back in!!

LMAO

LMAO

160 + dB and Gaining!!S_10_clean.gifSMD1.jpg

my first box i let HD cut the board for me since i didnt have a table saw, they did the cuts and all, they had the top and one side cut the right dimentions the rest of the box was off like 1/8 inch. learned how great liquid nail can be heh.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

my first box i let HD cut the board for me since i didnt have a table saw, they did the cuts and all, they had the top and one side cut the right dimentions the rest of the box was off like 1/8 inch. learned how great liquid nail can be heh.

The tards at HD and Lowes dont seem to realize you have to compensate for the blade...

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

honestly lowes/home depot, have never been off enough for me to bitch about it, yea sometimes it may be off a tiny bit but who cares they are doing the shit for you for free why bitch

Well i only have one i have made a few times. A couple times when i got lazy i forgot to drill holes for the subs mounting screws and just tried screwing em in and the drill bit slipped off and put a hole right throught the suround. The stupidest thing i have ever seen some one else do happened just 2 days ago. My friend was talkin to one of his buddies from school on the phone and was telling him about my girlfriends system. Well this kid thought he was the shit cause he just put his system in and said for us to met him at the gas station so he could show her up (or so he thought). When we got there he wouldnt let us see his system he just kept askin bout my girlfriends. Then he started going off about how her subs ( 2 12" RF HX2's) were the biggest pieces of shit and could never be louder than his fifteens. So i finally got him to turn his on and i hear the wierdest noise. After like 10 mins he finally shows me his stuff. Turns out he has 2 Powerbass 15's Inverted screwed down to the floor in the back of his extended cab ranger. i was laughing so hard i seriously almost pissed my pants.

honestly lowes/home depot, have never been off enough for me to bitch about it, yea sometimes it may be off a tiny bit but who cares they are doing the shit for you for free why bitch

My HD didnt do it for free, i got charged per cut.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived