Rachet Cutters!

harbor freight sales a pair. something like forty bucks. there almost identical to the kliens. i've had mine for about two years and they havent let me down yet. i would highly recomend them to anybody. i wouldnt use them on a daily basics but for a hobby there great.

Harbor Freight set Link They felt solid when I was in the store. I didnt have the green to grab em but yall should love em. Plus all tools have a lifetime warranty, so if you break em you could take em back and have them replaced no questions asked.

Edited by CodyB

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

whats with all these cutters these days...i just use a dremel and a cutoff wheel. :|

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

whats with all these cutters these days...i just use a dremel and a cutoff wheel. :|

To cut 70mm^2 welding cable? How long are you there for and how many wheels have you broken? Ratchet cutters = LOP done.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!