My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

WHHYYYYYYYYY?????????????? :censored: :censored: :censored:

what the hell does this mess always happen to me...well this never happened. but anyway i just got done doing all this work to my truck and i just put the box in last night i only got to hear the new setup for like 5 mins total because last night after i got it done it was too late to crank it at my pops house then i couldnt crank it cause i had the kids with me on the way home, and i have been at work all day today. well after work i take two of my coworkers out to my truck to show them the setup and give them and myself a listen. well after about 10 seconds of some jeezy i hear a thump and i feel my truck move. so i turn it down and look around cause i honestly thought one of the kids ran a bike into my truck of something. well that wont it so i instatly figured that it was something wrong with the speakers. so i turned the stereo back on and watched the woofers the one on the passenger side moved funny so there was my culprit. i un bolted the sub to find out that the magnet had come apart, WTF!! i have never seen or heard of this happening. i have an email out to the builder since the subs were built in 7/08. any ideas what would cause this. after looking at the two sides of the magnet that arsupposed to be attached to each other there seems to be some surface rust (at least thats what it looks like) funny think is i have never had the subs anywhere where they could get wet or damp. they have always been in sealed boxes since the day i got them and were out of a box for about 4 days in my dads garage thats is heated and cooled. so i have no idea. i will see what he has to say but DAMN!! heres some pics and not the ones i would like to be showing cause today was supposed to be video day for SMD .

img1242941922349.jpg

all i got to say is.. YOUNG JEEZY+BOTTOM OUT=BOTTOMED OUT SO BAD THE COIL KNOCKED THE MOTOR OFF

haha im playin mayne damn that was all bad i didnt see the next 2 pages after this post so not sure if u got it fixed but if not hurry up and get it done..

nice build mayne i love how u hid them batterys... art work!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

reading>me

anyway very impressive score on that much power dude congrats on the first place.. and the a pillar look good kind of big but they look really nice with the linex anymore updates?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

how'd that yellowtop like seeing 16 volts?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ha i love those chrome letters, i got mine from auto zone. they never have enough in stock to do big things though!!!

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

nice homie wish i had room for bats in the same place in my burban damn rear ac on 1 side and and a short panel on the other looks good man!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

• 2 months later...

nice idea for the bats, looks clean as hell.

and if I was you, I'd just sand the ledge down on that mag and glue that bitch back together!

my thought is that if I can fix a woofer with what I got laying around, I'll fix that shit up!

plus, im thinking about getting a burban, what you get on miles? just out of curiousity

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Archived