Jump to content

Dos And Don'ts With The Police


Recommended Posts

Posted

Easy.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted

Easy.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

lmao nice!

Kinda o/t but funny story. I was getting ready to leave school, had my shit going, and this idiot kid sees me, shakes his head and starts WAILING on his shit. As I was leaving I saw his car sitting in front of some red-and-blues... I couldn't help but laugh.

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

About 4 years Ago, Me and a Friend were driving In Rocklin, CA (ASSHOLE COP CENTRAL)

We were Hotboxing the car Slammin what i thought was loud then ( 2 Kicker L7 15's on a Interfire 2200.1)

And My buddy said "hey man were getting pulled over, I was like yea right your Just Stoned" so i kept driving he was Like NO i sware to god Look...

but I was Smoking My Devils Lettuce and to busy to look so kept Driving Finally Looked into the mirror like 3 mins later and there was Deffinatly a Cop there...lol

I stopped IMEDIATLY he comes to the Window and is VERY PISSED off As Smoke is Bareling Out the window Like The Cheech & Chong video I was Sweating bullets... he looks

Around and Laughs And said Ive been Following you with my lights on for 6 blocks!!!!and asks me for my DL Insurance and Reg, I opend the Glove box and POOF the Tabacky Goes flying all over my buddy lap, I was forsure going to jail he

just looks at me, and said GET THE HELL OUTA HERE, I DONT WANNA SEE YOU 2 IDIOTS IN ROCKLIN ANYMORE...lol

That was the Shortend story to lasy to type all of it... but if your Polite to the cops they'll usualy let you go..

And, In My Case My name is ( ELVIS PRES LEE) Most Older cops are Big Elvis fans So that usually helps And they say so aswell its kinda funny...

Last cop pulled me over Cuz my stereo was to loud and Said if you were playing garth brooks That loud i would have let you keep rolling...lol Asshole!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Posted

My brother's got some really bad stories.

He was going through Winthrop Harbor IL on his way to work, driving a lowered red Integra LS/turbo and gets pulled over.

Cop claims he was speeding, when my brother was going the speed limit.

Then claims his stereo was too loud. His stereo had shorted out the night before (my brother comes from the 'just electrical tape it' fold).

Then says his exhaust was too loud. Checked out at just under the limit.

Then says his car was too low. Again, perfectly legal. At this time he noticed the intercooler poking out of the bumper, and asks him to pop his hood.

I should add now my brother was running a junkyard engine in the car.

Cop takes one look at the engine and claims it is stolen. Threatens my brother with impound, jail, all this stuff just cuz he doesn't have a receipt from Pick-n-Pull. (Never mind they even scribbled a 'receipt' if you will on the valve cover in paint pen)

Once that fell through, he finally gave my brother an $80 fine for window tint (that is within legal tolerances in WI where the car is registered) and tells him to "stay the fuck out of town."

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

I've been pulled over a couple times. I turn my shit off right away and when I stop I roll my front windows down and put my hands out the side kinda. Can't see in the back of my car with my wall, so I guess it makes the cops not as sketched out. The last one said I was 'vibrating his windows from a couple blocks away'. I just laughed, told him I don't bump in residential or late at night and he just let me go with a warning. Never gotten an actual ticket before. I know the day is coming though.

They have noise ordinances here, but I don't think they're actually enforced. I drive by cops with my shit cranked and 99 out of 100 times they don't do anything. Even if it is late at night, right beside them at a red light.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Posted

I've been pulled over a couple times. I turn my shit off right away and when I stop I roll my front windows down and put my hands out the side kinda. Can't see in the back of my car with my wall, so I guess it makes the cops not as sketched out. The last one said I was 'vibrating his windows from a couple blocks away'. I just laughed, told him I don't bump in residential or late at night and he just let me go with a warning. Never gotten an actual ticket before. I know the day is coming though.

They have noise ordinances here, but I don't think they're actually enforced. I drive by cops with my shit cranked and 99 out of 100 times they don't do anything. Even if it is late at night, right beside them at a red light.

Wish I could live somewhere like that.

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

Yeah, it's fucking great. Friends and family keep telling me I'm going to get tickets and whatnot. I can literally be next to a cop at a redlight listening to Jeezy at 2am and they won't even look over at me. Like I said, it's fucking great. Other then that North Dakota sucks.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Posted

As your sitting in front of the big wall of ungodly large subwoofers you turn to the cop with your registration and say "it mustve been sumone else" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

u know the shitty part is i was with a buddy of mine who had 16 10's in a jeep grand cherokee and we got pulled over for someone elses sound vialation all because he had a Car Crazy Sound and security sticker on his back window, we plainly told the guy i have been on the phone for the last 30 minutes and even showed him the timer on my phone and he still got a ticket aint that some shit all because of the 10's sittin right behind his head and we were young we had to be acting stupid. haha stupid asshole cops, but we got that cop back later, Nathan K-5 horns FTMFW!

But in all seriousness the best thing to do is be as polite and honest as possible with the cops no matter how big of a douche bag they are just kill em with kindness lol typically ull have better experiences if ur not pissy with the cops

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Posted

The instant I see a cop I turn it down. The people who get tickets are the ones who don't acknowledge the cops are there. That's all their little egos wanna know.

Mostly because I'm usually high and I have my piece and bud on me at all times. I'd rather not get pulled over...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2574 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...