Wcf Info.

kingsuv

Do we have anymore info? Would be nice to make plans before the weekend before ;):D

we have till AR to secure a location. just to let you guys know that Cal Expo is super expensive. WAY more then we can afford.

later

Doug

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

still working on proposal and it would be for saturday august 29th

what day is the 26 on ??what up wickedtoys i will be there what every day its on its going to be live he will hook it up ive been to his show they are fun as hell he puts on fat shows

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

what day is the 26 on ??what up wickedtoys i will be there what every day its on its going to be live he will hook it up ive been to his show they are fun as hell he puts on fat shows

Saturday and only 3 lil months away

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Do you need to be invited to WCF or can anybody go and compete..?

Anybody can jump in the lanes but in order to win money you have to have a cert. Score and attend at least 3 1x events

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

at every show doug is always talking about the west coast prize fund.

well this is it.

Noob

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived