Found Mods Please Lock Her Up

99vic

Well there's no real way to dodge paying out the ass when buying used amps, if something should break. Something about used budget buying is that you buy a lot of amp for not a lot of money. If it works the entire time you own it, then the deal is great. But if it breaks your basically fucked, no matter what you buy. I like to do the whole used thing before spending a super amount on a new amp w/ warranty. Maybe I just have good luck, because nothing has broke on me, yet. Do you have the electrical to run 3k? You seem real concerned about breaking your shit. Just make sure you electrical is up to par and buy the used amp that fits your needs. When buying cheap, all you can do is hope it doesn't break. And if it does it'll prolly be about the same cost for any of those amps. Still, my vote is AB before Earthquake, or DD Z1 ;) Should have vid up sometime soon with Z1, if weather permits.

i understand about paying out the ass, i have no problem paying more but, if so id rather do it from an online store. im not sure about buying anything from a forum for hundreds of dollars, there has been to many scams lately.and i dont want to loose out on the cash.. as far as breaking stuff and electrical im fine on that, i just keep hearing it costs a fortune to repair IF it does mess up.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

just keep watching it... they come in stock like daily.. but they sell out quickly

ok thanks. i think it was a typo that should be 3k @ 2ohm iirc

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

ok well the price on the vfl didnt go through ....SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO im back at start. now im stuck with a refurb saz3000 for about 670 shipped or a rf t4k for a little more or a earthquake ph10000 for wwaaaayyy less. i really want the rf but thats a lot of money ...well for me. the saz eh what ever and the earthquake is because its from team bassick kimo and hes an honest guy. and repair shop if it does brake is in the bay area couple hr drive from me :unknw: decisions decisions

edit: or i can run a dat hf2500 for close to the same price as the fr and sundown :cray:

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

has that z1 ever been repaired before?

Hell yes. Repaired and working like a champ. I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't already repaired. Too risky with first gens. Were they closing those AP3000.1 out? I have never seen one sell that cheap, especially new. Too bad you missed it. That was a deal.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

just keep watching it... they come in stock like daily.. but they sell out quickly

Great thing about that site is the Email notification if item comes in stock. Look on the page and there will be a notification button you can click, all you have to do is make an account. Although, I don't think that site is authorized, which means no factory warranty :( , but i could be wrong, they offer a protection plan that cost extra, but if they drop that item I think your SOL. They only replace if they have some in stock. Another drawback. Hell of a deal though.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

ok well the price on the vfl didnt go through ....SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO im back at start. now im stuck with a refurb saz3000 for about 670 shipped or a rf t4k for a little more or a earthquake ph10000 for wwaaaayyy less. i really want the rf but thats a lot of money ...well for me. the saz eh what ever and the earthquake is because its from team bassick kimo and hes an honest guy. and repair shop if it does brake is in the bay area couple hr drive from me :unknw: decisions decisions

edit: or i can run a dat hf2500 for close to the same price as the fr and sundown :cray:

ok well earthquake is out, so its between the dat, rf or saz ? i hate buying amps and subs and hu's and ..... :P

/Rant

ok well earthquake is out, so its between the dat, rf or saz ? i hate buying amps and subs and hu's and ..... :P

ima kick you in the throat if you buy one of the 3, the other 2 are ok tho :)

you know which one im talkin about

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: