In Epic Mr.p Fashion...mr.p Vs Police

What should i do?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should i do for 30 days?

• buy the late 80's cherokee and blow out the sunroof
    • buy the late 90's contour 4d 40mpg and granny it
    • save my money for lawyer fees!
    • throw all my equipment in noobtastics car?
    • or just admit i fail at life and sell everything to pay my 8 remaining tickets?

Got arrested for reckless driving when a 05-06 dodge ram pickup came up all fast as fawk on my ass, i gave it a WTF? and looked at noob, Put the hammer to it...

changed lanes "quickly" trying to get away from this truck with loud ass exhaust and shizzz.

came up to a redlight noob was laughing at me...i look right and the driver of the truck is a f$#! cop!

so i pull over shut the car off and chill for a minute he comes to the window and says "welcome to fairfield fucker"

no bs.

"your both going to jail"

:\ im like why is the passenger going to jail lol...

anywhooo he was an absurdly stereo typical dick. So im going to try to plea down to speeding, and if not then we will take it to trial saying i was not reckless as it wasnt wilful or wanton disregard for other persons or property, but me simply trying to not get my 5'6" ass whooped by some really pissed of truck :o

so poll...

in the meantime while my car is in jail should i? buy the 87-88 jeep cherokee, 4x4 and do my street B box in it?

should i save my money to pay the lawyer his 1500$

should i buy this 90's ford contour 4d automatic that has gotten over 40 mpg and granny it

or just keep the contour^ of my uncles on rent until i get my explorer back?

now think of the mentality of this police officer, in his personal truck heading to work, sees someone change lanes quickly or shoot off from a light (not speeding at this point) decides "im gonna get this fucker" and tried to chase me down with no lights on his car or anything saying he is a cop!?! then has a line prepared when he steps to my window?

he told me he was going to drive to the station and listen to metaliica and depending on what song plays and how he feels he will decide if hes gonna throw me in jail or not...

"how old are you?"

"20"

"god- motha- i should have tasered you, have you ever been tasered?"

"you know what i should put you in jail tonight the brothas would have fun with you"

:|

this is not a joke at all ^ and not exhagerated one bit this guy was seriously like this.

ask newb story is legit.

it was like seeing myself as a police officer....its scary :o

Edited by mr.p

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

thats sooooooooooooooooooo hoe of the cop, make him loose his damn job. although it is his word against urs, you do have a witness with u.

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

I rest my case I hate cops... I mean they can pull ya over but let rapists run wild because they dont investigate rape cases.. jus watched a show on it last night pretty fucked up.. But a id do anything to fight that dick..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

take that fucker to court! be on your best behavior until court...no tickets, no getting caught for nothing and act proffesional (not saying you wouldnt) but it makes a large difference.

good luck, hope to see you at a show soon

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I wouldnt worry about Lawyer costs, I had a cop almost fired for disorderly conduct by an officer after my wreck, all he did was call me a little shit and told me if I ever spun out in snow again he'd nail my ass.

Fight it. I think (dont quote me) you've got a good case against him. especially if you have a witness

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

I voted give everything to Noobtastic in the Poll.

I think everybody agrees with me. :):friends:

Story was legit- i had to spread my legs way to far :bad:

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Story was legit- i had to spread my legs way to far :bad:

-Drew

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

HAHA my brother just walked in the room, good stuff....

sold everything