I'm a high school student and wanna learn everything about stereo's is there a school or something? :crazy:

also if it's called evaporated milk why is there stuff in the can?

What? O I'm sorry couldn't hear your ricer over my stereo.

not that hard to figure out if you use google.. i would post a link but im on ps3.. just google car audio colleges if you still want/need a site this afternoon ill post it up

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

I'm a high school student and wanna learn everything about stereo's is there a school or something? :crazy:

also if it's called evaporated milk why is there stuff in the can?

well, in some schools they offer courses to help with things like that. i have one near me that offers a small course in audio. they have a small wall with like 8 different subs on it. but idk what's near you.

that second question is a good one though. never thought about it........

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

It's milk that had the water evaporated from it... And it's not always in a can, it's in bags (Or a bag in a box) too.

I work in a grocery store... :(

Edited by BobbyG2

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Ask the last two installers we fired how much they learned at mobile dynamics... Truthfully you will learn a hell of alot more hanging around a shop and reading forums.

The only good I see car audio schools doing is for someone like myself or another installer that has been doing it for awhile... you already know all the basics, some fabrications, etc... and just want to get a little more in depth or maybe take some fabrication classes.

No one take this personal, I'm just speaking for experience. But everyone I've ever worked with that went to a car audio school didn't last more than a month.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Ask the last two installers we fired how much they learned at mobile dynamics... Truthfully you will learn a hell of alot more hanging around a shop and reading forums.

The only good I see car audio schools doing is for someone like myself or another installer that has been doing it for awhile... you already know all the basics, some fabrications, etc... and just want to get a little more in depth or maybe take some fabrication classes.

No one take this personal, I'm just speaking for experience. But everyone I've ever worked with that went to a car audio school didn't last more than a month.

I heard about that kinda stuff from there. I ended up going to acoustic edge, loved it. Finished up in end of march but the problem is the economy sucks and alot of shops in my area have closed down or gone out of business. I have a resume at one, but they still havent made a decision, hopefully ill have a job before too long.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.