Sonic Electronix

What's The Craziest Reaction You've Had Because Of Your Bass?

i was on my way to my friends house and i had it full tilt until i got about 30 yards from the house then i turned it down and pulled into the driveway. hes dad was out back mowing and walks out front and says the ground was shakin, it felt like he was standing next to a train lol made my day

Gave friend ride to store and gave him a demo... Got to store, got out and he threw up... Never laughed so hard...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

i had a local car audio meet here. we were all about to listen to mr.p's SUV (two 18" auras). he turned on some song on accident then stoped it. all we heard was one bass note at full tilt. the car was surrounded by guys with 145db+ cars. every single one of us jumped and a couple took a running step lol. everyone had a camera in hand, no one was rolling yet.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Some time ago I put 2 12s in my wife's old Neon. She wanted them tuned low- so I tuned it really really low. Box didn't really hit above 55 hz or so, but would blow your head off at around 27 or so. She was playing Mystikal and pulled up at a red light. There were two guys with a "system" in their ride next to her. They looked all around to see where the boomage was coming from- when they realized it was her in a little Neon, both their jaws dropped and she left them sitting at a green light.

My favorite thing to do to people who think they have a loud system (all windows down, tweeters screaming, you know the kind) is to drown them out with my windows up. They will just shrink in the seat, look around to make sure no one saw them get punked, then they will scoot off. :)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i let wendys have it once. the ydrive through window was quakeing. the ytold me i made cups fall off the shelf on the wall.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

one time getting rollies before we knew exactly how loud outside the vehicle this car was or how much it re-verberated we went to mary janes to get some rizla's (im a medicinal MJ patient)

and my GF stayed in the car listening to doggz gonna getcha by snoop dogg and all the bongs where almost rattling off the shelf i thought i was gonna have to end up paying for them all best to say i got outa there as quickly as possible to turn the system down, then everybody in the hole strip-mall that owned shops came out and saw the car and went back inside in a huff, and one lady called me over and was like "my windows where going to explode" (oivously a completely exaguration) she made me stand there and listen to how loud it was, yeah they where rattling but not near exploding lol.

2 RE audio SX 18''s pack a punch when tunned propperly, now with my new head-unit and 8 gauge wire to replace my 14 gauge that had my subwoofers wired up i have noticed an even larger increase in noise, and exursion/SPL next up is DC power alt and an MLA module to kick things up a notch before the 2nd amplifier comes in, then the 2 cherrys on the cake ( BTL 18''s d2's)

:) my story hehe

-andrew

smdsignature.jpg

one time getting rollies before we knew exactly how loud outside the vehicle this car was or how much it re-verberated we went to mary janes to get some rizla's (im a medicinal MJ patient)

and my GF stayed in the car listening to doggz gonna getcha by snoop dogg and all the bongs where almost rattling off the shelf i thought i was gonna have to end up paying for them all best to say i got outa there as quickly as possible to turn the system down, then everybody in the hole strip-mall that owned shops came out and saw the car and went back inside in a huff, and one lady called me over and was like "my windows where going to explode" (oivously a completely exaguration) she made me stand there and listen to how loud it was, yeah they where rattling but not near exploding lol.

2 RE audio SX 18''s pack a punch when tunned propperly, now with my new head-unit and 8 gauge wire to replace my 14 gauge that had my subwoofers wired up i have noticed an even larger increase in noise, and exursion/SPL next up is DC power alt and an MLA module to kick things up a notch before the 2nd amplifier comes in, then the 2 cherrys on the cake ( BTL 18''s d2's)

:) my story hehe

-andrew

SXs ain't no joke. My wall of 15s were SXs. And you'll love the BTLs, I know I love mine.

Loving these stories guys, keep 'em coming.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Driving through a tunnel near home, had the windows down, gave the bass knob a good twist (sounds coooool in the tunnel) and I see this woman on the footpath through there cover her head and start running... I think from the noise she thought it was an earthquake, haha... (I live on a major faultline)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I always turn it way down when I come to redlights/stops....so I came upto a redlight and this H2 with 24's/26's full of guys with their shades and flat-brimmed hats on, all the windows down tryin to play some 'loud' music looking real sweet almost hanging out the windows and were in a way looking down on me in my car laughing like I was driving a pos...so I had to crank some Jeezy - Burnin Up and show some flex and they just stared for a sec and just looked at eachother in disbelief

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

Archived