Which Web-store Offers Free Shipping On Batts?

Being cheap will become expensive very quickly. But that is my opinion and I would rather wait for the right equipment than ruin the equipment I have now. Everyone has told you their opinions on cheap no name batteries but you still try to find something cheaper. Next time do not post just buy the cheap crap and keep it to yourself so we do not waste our time on a thread that you will not listen to anyways. Have a great day.

Being cheap will become expensive very quickly. But that is my opinion and I would rather wait for the right equipment than ruin the equipment I have now. Everyone has told you their opinions on cheap no name batteries but you still try to find something cheaper. Next time do not post just buy the cheap crap and keep it to yourself so we do not waste our time on a thread that you will not listen to anyways. Have a great day.

You need to fucking chill out. In my first post, I stated I cant spend anymore then XXX amount, EVERYONE replied with batts that cost more then 200+. NOT EVERYONE can afford 350$ batts, and im god damn positive that there are decent batts (Not everyone needs the best) out there in the WWW that are affordable.....YES I SAID AFFORDABLE! You dont like, who cares. You dont like my thread, get out. There are people here using DEKA batts, hell B-SLAPS-your mamma was selling some off brand gray casing batts made by who knows, are you stating that those are cheap shit, and will fuck your shit up......of course your not, right? I love how you type like your talking for everyone on the forum.

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

You need to fucking chill out. In my first post, I stated I cant spend anymore then XXX amount, EVERYONE replied with batts that cost more then 200+. NOT EVERYONE can afford 350$ batts, and im god damn positive that there are decent batts (Not everyone needs the best) out there in the WWW that are affordable.....YES I SAID AFFORDABLE! You dont like, who cares. You dont like my thread, get out. There are people here using DEKA batts, hell B-SLAPS-your mamma was selling some off brand gray casing batts made by who knows, are you stating that those are cheap shit, and will fuck your shit up......of course your not, right? I love how you type like your talking for everyone on the forum.

Actually 2 people said to buy the 3100 and everyone else commented on how the XS power and Kinetic batteries are more capable of handling the application you want to use them for. I did say cheap stuff will destroy your equipment because it will. Just in the way you responded I can tell you are a tool.

you said "THere is no way im spending more then $150-175 per batt, cant happen. There are great batts out there I just have to find them. I just have to find 2 batts that are more powerful then my current 2 HC800's (which arent that powerful really) and not wanting to spend more then $300." and if you were to look at what YOU said you would find that the suggestions are within your requested price. here is the math for you..... 1 XS Power D3100 > the crap you are looking at so.... $175x2 = $350.00 + free shipping = $350.00 Now you can fuck off at anytime any maybe you will think before you say something else that makes YOU look stupid again. and once again have a great night.

Actually 2 people said to buy the 3100 and everyone else commented on how the XS power and Kinetic batteries are more capable of handling the application you want to use them for. I did say cheap stuff will destroy your equipment because it will. Just in the way you responded I can tell you are a tool.

you said "THere is no way im spending more then $150-175 per batt, cant happen. There are great batts out there I just have to find them. I just have to find 2 batts that are more powerful then my current 2 HC800's (which arent that powerful really) and not wanting to spend more then $300." and if you were to look at what YOU said you would find that the suggestions are within your requested price. here is the math for you..... 1 XS Power D3100 > the crap you are looking at so.... $175x2 = $350.00 + free shipping = $350.00 Now you can fuck off at anytime any maybe you will think before you say something else that makes YOU look stupid again. and once again have a great night.

You know what, lets level out here...Im not going to keep throwing back "words" with you, cause internet chat boards are so good for that, instead, maybe Im just not understanding everything like you all do. I have in my head that I need at least 2 batts in the rear, but, Now I think you all are saying to just run 1 D3100...is this correct? Dont call me a "tool" im far from one. I have just completed my EMT-I schooling, and just yesterday I passed my Final exam with a 92%. I have been studying for 14 days stright bro, not kidding. Im tired, anxious, and IN DESPERATE NEED OF A JOB, so my bad for not completely understanding ya'll here. Perhaps a nice little sorry from your end would be nice, no need to be pissed at each other. OK, back to the subject at hand..... I can get a Kenitic HC2000 for a good price, will this be better then my 2 HC800's?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

You know what, lets level out here...Im not going to keep throwing back "words" with you, cause internet chat boards are so good for that, instead, maybe Im just not understanding everything like you all do. I have in my head that I need at least 2 batts in the rear, but, Now I think you all are saying to just run 1 D3100...is this correct? Dont call me a "tool" im far from one. I have just completed my EMT-I schooling, and just yesterday I passed my Final exam with a 92%. I have been studying for 14 days stright bro, not kidding. Im tired, anxious, and IN DESPERATE NEED OF A JOB, so my bad for not completely understanding ya'll here. Perhaps a nice little sorry from your end would be nice, no need to be pissed at each other. OK, back to the subject at hand..... I can get a Kenitic HC2000 for a good price, will this be better then my 2 HC800's?

I have a buddy that runs 2000's. 1 would be equal to about 2.5 800's in the reserve department at least.