Sundown Audio

Sundown 3000d Or Rockford 3000

machado287

RF all the way baby. That 3000.1bd will put the saz to shame power wize, and thats a hell of a deal(make sure it works first lol). Both are strong amps and shouldn't break if you treat them nice. I vote RF!!!

the only thing i dont onderstand that he is telling me is that wen he plays hevy metal it sound ogly tha RF

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

the only thing i dont onderstand that he is telling me is that wen he plays hevy metal it sound ogly tha RF

That sounds like installer error, guy probably doesn't know how to set up his amp, H/U or doesn't have a box to compliment his subs while playing rock. Do the RF. Talk him down to $475 too or atleast try for a super awesome deal. ;)

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Both are great companies, i personally would stick to the Sundown but have nothing against the RF.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

sundown from DB-R

just because you have something to back you up, both are pretty much toe to toe power wise

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

RF all the way baby. That 3000.1bd will put the saz to shame power wize, and thats a hell of a deal(make sure it works first lol). Both are strong amps and shouldn't break if you treat them nice. I vote RF!!!

you sure about that ....dont get caught up in those birthsheets

I had a really good reason to switch my all RF setup for Sundown. Well, I still run RF wire. I still have a lot of love for RF but I had to switch.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

sundown for the warranty the rf could work but you never know a week later magic blue smoke could come visit you

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Archived