So I decided to get rid of my Bl 18 and get something to where I can eventually get 2 subs to fit. So right now its just the one 15 ...for a little while ;)

All new knukoncepts wiring.

Box is 4.3 cubes net after displacements and such tuned to 28-28Hz.

First shot at soldering wire and not crimping.

DSC01917.jpg

Ordered a foot of 0 and got 18inches...shweet

DSC01922.jpg

DSC01923.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

DSC01935.jpg

Port in

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01941.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

DSC01943.jpg

DSC01945.jpg

Edited by Slappin F150

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

You might wanna edit and try again, they are all the same picture. Haha that or my comp is fucked up.

EDIT: much better!

Haha i know my bad.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

Bumpity, how do you guys like it so far? Not done at all yet. Still got the dash to work with and make trim panels for under the box, cover the box, possible A pillars.

Team DC!

Get that box covered and get a vid up and going. Did you get those 1/0 terminals on ebay? I just used some that have the exact same rubber and I love them. Best ring terminals I've ever used. I could actually fit Knu oversized wire in them. Anyway, really nice. Do some more work! Also, is that box ON the seat?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Get that box covered and get a vid up and going. Did you get those 1/0 terminals on ebay? I just used some that have the exact same rubber and I love them. Best ring terminals I've ever used. I could actually fit Knu oversized wire in them. Anyway, really nice. Do some more work! Also, is that box ON the seat?

I got the ring terminals from knukonceptz. And yeah I loved how they fit over the wire. I have tons of more work to do. Just been kinda rough because today is a year since my best friend passed away and havent had much motivation. But no, the bottom of the seat is out. The back of the seat is still in because I still have 1 rear seat. I just used the brackets from the seat to hold up the box. Its realllllly loud. Louder than my 18 BL deffinatly.

Ill have more pics up this week when I have time.

Team DC!

GOTTA LOVE DA F150'S!!! AND U CAN NEVER GO WRONG WIT DC AUDIO!!! SHIT LOOKS BADD ASS LIKEY LIKEY!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

DSC01917.jpg

More solder to form that bubble!

It took me 3 tries when I first soldered these on too! My first attempt looked kinda looked like that because the solder kept dripping down out of the wire. But after a while I was able to form the nice bubble shape =]

n/m I think yours look fine =]

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs