Second Skin Audio

Dd3512 Vs Aq Hdc312

unfortunately there are no dealers within a resonable distance of me. so i gotta find someone that can get me one and send it to me. if any of u guys can point me in the right direction id be very appreciative

Call DD and order direct thru DD if theres no dealers within 25 miles of you. They will sell you it cheaper then a dealer would anyways :)

thats about msrp.

msrp is a lil less..

Call DD and order direct thru DD if theres no dealers within 25 miles of you. They will sell you it cheaper then a dealer would anyways :)

msrp is a lil less..

How much are they through DD?

TDH FTW !!!

the audioque sub is more on par with the dd 2512

actually its similar to the 3512 but more similar to a 9512. go with the audioque. way cheaper and almost the same woofer. i have one and i love it. the alum coil ones are made in the US and the copper ones are made in china. i have a copper and i give it 1600 watts. i can beat on it for hours and it doesnt even get warm. plus Dj has awesome customer service and stands behind his products. when i had a problem with my woofer i talked to him on the phone for like 30 min and he helped me through the problem.

i have 16 3512s on the way at the moment for my 2 z2lv's that i just got. i'll probably be underpowering them but im confident with that kinda cone area it shouldnt hurt them being underpowered for output sake

i have 16 3512s on the way at the moment for my 2 z2lv's that i just got. i'll probably be underpowering them but im confident with that kinda cone area it shouldnt hurt them being underpowered for output sake

Holy shit please tell me your doing a build thread. I would have never guessed you would buy DD subs.

TDH FTW !!!

Holy shit please tell me your doing a build thread. I would have never guessed you would buy DD subs.

why not?

i got multiple cars and im always trying new stuff....i hardly ever post any builds here

Umm, April Fool's day was last month. I just don't see you running DD amps at all since your part of a company that produces amps. It's just not good business to run another company's product when you yourself make the same type of product. It's like admitting that another company's product is superior. I'd love to be wrong though so if I am I expect pics with you by said equiptment.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Umm, April Fool's day was last month. I just don't see you running DD amps at all since your part of a company that produces amps. It's just not good business to run another company's product when you yourself make the same type of product. It's like admitting that another company's product is superior. I'd love to be wrong though so if I am I expect pics with you by said equiptment.

im not with any company... i know your assuming diablo though, althoguh i run them in another vehicle

James does make the amps for DAT, he has definitely played a great part in the development and upbringing of the company though.

James is always buying new woofers to try out, ive seen him buy at least 5+ different brands of subs in the past year or so just to try them out.

Archived