Second Skin Audio

Btl Vs Hcca

Would you buy a car by watchung a video or do you need to test drive it. i do all my research hands on or I wouldnt comment on it. How can you tell the same thing that I said everyone is doing going for Fi and you havent even heard one. Your smart http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Can you please tell me how the F**K I could "test drive" a $400+ sub without having to pay for it?

So yeah, congratulations you're very smart too.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Can you please tell me how the F**K I could "test drive" a $400+ sub without having to pay for it?

So yeah, congratulations you're very smart too.

Why wouldnt you pay for it you cant make an omlete with out breaking eggs cheap ass. If you dont like it sell it. Yes im very smart.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Why wouldnt you pay for it you cant make an omlete with out breaking eggs cheap ass. If you dont like it sell it. Yes im very smart.

How is that being cheap, can you honestly tell me that you think is really possible to be able to buy every sub out there buy the proper amp for it build the right enclose and then find out its not good enough and then have to sell everything for half of what you payed for it, tops?

So, since that doesn't sound very affordable, you need to do some reaserch on the computer, watch some vids, and go by word of mouth.

And I dont know why the F**K I'm going at it with you since you were the one that asked the question, its not my fault that you got all butt hurt cuz it wasn't answered like you wanted it to.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

How is that being cheap, can you honestly tell me that you think is really possible to be able to buy every sub out there buy the proper amp for it build the right enclose and then find out its not good enough and then have to sell everything for half of what you payed for it, tops?

So, since that doesn't sound very affordable, you need to do some reaserch on the computer, watch some vids, and go by word of mouth.

And I dont know why the F**K I'm going at it with you since you were the one that asked the question, its not my fault that you got all butt hurt cuz it wasn't answered like you wanted it to.

its not about being cheap smart ass but if i want to find out about a specific product im going to buy it. I dont care how you answer me like meade says peolpe get big balls over the net. Some times word of mouth is not good enough for me. Most of the people commenting here never heard a real system. And the subs are 300. Your kind of a joke here you make me laugh. I dont give a fuck who runs what. I can tell you this though my cars louder than yours douche.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

its not about being cheap smart ass but if i want to find out about a specific product im going to buy it. I dont care how you answer me like meade says peolpe get big balls over the net. Some times word of mouth is not good enough for me. Most of the people commenting here never heard a real system. And the subs are 300. Your kind of a joke here you make me laugh. I dont give a fuck who runs what. I can tell you this though my cars louder than yours douche.

So what you're telling me is that you have bought EVERY woofer you have EVER looked into?

Sound like you know about growing a pair over the net with all those smart ass answers you have came up with.

And I'm not gonna argue that sometimes it's not good enough, but when something is talked about like FI is then i think it is safe to say that word of mouth is good enough.

No, the subs are "Product code: 00218....Price: $ 414.00 " and that's straight out of the FI site.

And since when did you start thinking I cares about what you run, plus, I just need to get a new permanent ride and I could almost guarantee that I'll blow your shit out of the water.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Its kinda funny how you 2 are in a pissing match about subs when its not all that big of part in the system. Box and install is way more important.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

btl > HCA

/ story

time to close this thread

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

x2....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

btl > HCA

/ story

Yeah, I agree.

I just read everything of me and the other guy going back and forth and I thought to myself, why the F**K was I even going at it with him.

But oh well I think this should get locked or something.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Yeah, I agree.

I just read everything of me and the other guy going back and forth and I thought to myself, why the F**K was I even going at it with him.

But oh well I think this should get locked or something.

Me either and yes I have bought every sub that i have wanted to try. and i was talking about the hcca subs dumb ass I thought you read these. Im 30 ive been doing car audio since i was 14. So me even carring what you have to say kinda of makes me laugh.

Archived