3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

now that i re read it, how would sealing off the trunk help with sub up port forward? theres no way for the wave off the woofer to make it into the cabin?

im going to push the box as far forward as i can and start the seal from behind the sub. Most of the rear deck is cut away anyway so i have to start the seal back there anyway.

I just always hear that sealing will help. I want to try some numbers again with the box turned around, but its cold and i cant make myself go out and do it. Im off all day tomorrow so i hope to get something done. weather is calling for snow though, but theyre usually wrong.

That thing is beatin for 1 15 on a daily tune! Grats mang!

Thanks

Big numbers were from the 42 hz tuning.

I wish i could get those numbers closer to 30 hz. Ill have to put the other axis in to get anywere close

You are definitely a very creative person...A lot of outside the box thinking on your builds and you do good work.

You are definitely a very creative person...A lot of outside the box thinking on your builds and you do good work.

haha. too bad it had to come with alot of fails before i started getting it right :crazy:

sealing my box off helps out ALOT not sur ehow it will be casue of the sub up and port forward but worth a shot i say

only things thats gonna suck is it messing the paint job.

Next step is a sixth order to just play one note. Does anyone have experience with them?

Archived