Fs: Lanzar Opti 50c - $250 Obo

FS: Lanzar OPTI 50C - $250 OBO

Shipped in Continental 48 states.

This amplifier has been tested on the bench to operate normally but there is NO FURTHER WARRANTY IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED beyond that this amp will work when you receive it.

NO TRADES - Do not PM me with "What is the lowest you will take" - MAKE AN OFFER if you have one.

Missing two screws for Stereo Operation - I'm sure you can track some down for it.

Stable to 1/2 ohm bridged - rated 800 watts there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Bump for one of the OG cheater amps. This is back when Zed was the build house for the Optidrive goods.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Bump for one of the OG cheater amps. This is back when Zed was the build house for the Optidrive goods.

I remember when Brantley Waites set a world record in 1993 (I think) with 4 of these on 16 Lanzar LP15Ds in a clamshell. It hit like a 155 or something, which was insanely loud back then.

The 50Cs he had were grey, though, and were rated for 50 watts RMS and made "around" 800 RMS. Is this the same amp? Obviously, this one that Sundownz has is newer with the black paint, but are the internals the same?

One in the same amp. I know some of the models they had black and grey amps. Some of the first versions were grey and some were black. All depended on the series. It's rated at 50 x 2 watts rms @ 4 ohm :)

You're thinking this gem Posted Image

*Jacob - Sorry for getting off topic, brings back a lot of memories.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

One in the same amp. I know some of the models they had black and grey amps. Some of the first versions were grey and some were black. All depended on the series. It's rated at 50 x 2 watts rms @ 4 ohm :)

You're thinking this gem Posted Image

*Jacob - Sorry for getting off topic, brings back a lot of memories.

THAT'S THE ONE!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

If anybody wants to push a bunch of small subs, this might be your amp! Sorry about the threadjack, Jacob.

• 1 year later...

hi my name is gloria i was wondering if you still have the lanzar opti 50c for sale. I just bought one off ebay and it was stolen christmas eve. I was in love with that amp, and still am. I will give you what ever you ask for to get that amp, either $250 or more than what anyone else has offered you. Please let me know asap I have the money in hand!! Thanks!!

No problem :)

Figured i might throw it out there, do you have any 1200 or 1500ds in stock? used, b-stock?

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

When I was a hs freshman, the first loud system I heard had 1 of these pushing 4 dvc red surround vegas ported in a wall. Was a lot of power for its day

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

Archived